Niykee Heaton appreciation post.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kim K.
Beyonce
Minka Kelly
Scar Jo
Rihanna

Niykee is very sexy but she couldn't hold a flame to the 5 randoms I just posted

Look at it this way. Niykee is 19. Most of the broads you posted are over 30. Niykees looks aint gonna fade soon bruh.
I like Minka & Scarlett but if I had to choose Im goin with the 19 year old
I wanna know what dat box taste like

Last edited:
Couldn't hold a flame? Niykee >>>>>>>> Rihanna Niykee> Scar Jo easily.

:stoneface:

Setting MONEY and fame aside cause it would be dumb for me to reject that, but based on looks alone i'd take her over Kim k, Beyonce, Rihanna, and Minka Kelly.

I'll give you Scarlette, maybe.

Niykee over Kim K. AND Beyonce???????

Look at it this way. Niykee is 19. Most of the broads you posted are over 30. Niykees looks aint gonna fade soon bruh.

The box may be a little tighter but I wanna do missionary with Minka to look her in the eye :wow:

Scarlett is not in the top 20

Oh.

f53a.jpeg

Couldn't hold a flame? Niykee >>>>>>>> Rihanna Niykee> Scar Jo easily.

:stoneface:

Setting MONEY and fame aside cause it would be dumb for me to reject that, but based on looks alone i'd take her over Kim k, Beyonce, Rihanna, and Minka Kelly.

I'll give you Scarlette, maybe.

Niykee over Kim K. AND Beyonce???????

The box may be a little tighter but I wanna do missionary with Minka to look her in the eye :wow:

Scarlett is not in the top 20

Oh.

f53a.jpeg

Still nothing special.

I'd take the Milf JLO over Scar Jo.

I'll take the local chicks at the gym, mall, etc. over all if these broads though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom