Niykee Heaton appreciation post.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Some kid that lives in the apartment on my floor at school knows her.. They are from the same town and he said shes always been a horrible person. I'd still give her the pipe no question :smokin

Horrible person? Elaborate please

dat toe...
10369373_1571193679773588_1216076072_n.jpg
mean.gif
embarassed.gif
mean.gif
embarassed.gif
embarassed.gif
embarassed.gif
embarassed.gif
mean.gif
embarassed.gif
embarassed.gif
mad.gif
devil.gif
embarassed.gif

This seems to be the right place for it but I really got a thing for short gurls with fat butts and small feet
embarassed.gif

She's bad but her face isn't classically pretty.

Like she's extremely sexy but she isn't beautiful.

I have a theory that "celebrities" like her will get a lot of shine because subconsciously an average dude thinks he has a shot because outside of them cakes she really ain't that special.

With all that being said I'd suck a fart out her ***.

I have a theory that "celebrities" like her will get a lot of shine because subconsciously an average dude thinks he has a shot because outside of them cakes she really ain't that special.

Agreed. (even on the sucking of farts)

Just that body is built to take a beating
devil.gif

Her body is on point, but her face so so, I think it's the baby teeth, I'd still hold her hand in public

99% of the celebs poppin right now are not as "pretty" as her

i cant think of one legit gorgeous female celeb off the top of my head

if anything, an average dude probably wouldnt approach her because her body is crazy, and then even if an average guy did approach her, its probably because (for arguments sake) shes a nobody

im an above average looking average guy, and i would approach because i wanna f dat thoat and then follow up with back shots like i dont have no dam sense

Yall trippin saying her face is meh. Her face is pretty. Nothing wrong with her face.
I said it before and Imma say it again....Id prolly wife idc. If shes not that horrible a person like someone said

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom