NJ Man Kidnapped/found dead in the trunk of his car...Instagram Model part of the setup pg. 5

What you make a month I make in a day and that's a compliment
Damn, brah...your nose must have grown 3 feet after you posted that.
laugh.gif

Folks that really are wealthy don't waste their time bragging about it on the Internet, just like folks who have "been there" in combat don't talk about it outside their military buddies.

In both cases, BRAGGING = LYING.  Real talk.

Damn, brah...your nose must have grown 3 feet after you posted that. :lol:

Folks that really are wealthy don't waste their time bragging about it on the Internet, just like folks who have "been there" in combat don't talk about it outside their military buddies.

In both cases, BRAGGING = LYING.  Real talk.
you know what my closet friends done told me that before and you know what I tell them? I'm not humble in anyway I'm a 21 year old black man that's living life to the fullest so **** yah rules, saying and morals! I'm glad I don't have to worry about if I can afford a used fur coat or a slightly worn fur coat

you know what my closet friends done told me that before and you know what I tell them? I'm not humble in anyway I'm a 21 year old black man that's living life to the fullest so **** yah rules, saying and morals! I'm glad I don't have to worry about if I can afford a used fur coat or a slightly worn fur coat
Give it up, son.  You don't have stacks, unless pennies count.
laugh.gif

There are plenty of dudes from NY who aren't on that nonsense. I've observed over the years that it's always the lame type dude from NY who uses his zip code as a personality crutch. Overcompensates for personal shortcomings by adopting a false sense of superiority attached to his address. As if he is the one who makes his neighborhood live or his name rings beyond his moms crib. I see it as an "offense is the best defense" strategy. These dudes try to overwhelm you with their NY bull ish in an effort to distract you from the fact that, as an individual, they aren't about a damn thing.I think people from outside the immediate area are just not used to deciphering this personality type. Fortunately for me, these types of dudes are easy to spot & even easier to clown and/or ignore. Outside of those dudes, I know plenty of good people from NYC.

Last edited:
Bruh...

Stating a true statmemt and following it with "fax b"...

Is like getting a star AND lightening bolt on Mario Kart.

Facks, bee

Just caught up on this thread. If I was Jameer, I would just post a tagged pic of the dash to shut the thread down.

groupie status done went to a new level.. but how does this hold significance? Because I just opened a bank a year ago bought a house a year ago and a car less then 5 months ago... what have you accomplished in a year? You worried about copping a used fur coat!!! Lmaoo you drive a Nissan **** you doing thinking about buying a fur coat.. smh city ****** got the game twisted

:rofl: @ jumpin out da Nissan diddy boppin in a full lenghth fur.

The whole state takin an L in here: lol

Back
Top Bottom