NKETLK IX ANNIVERSARY / PENNY T-SHIRT. PRE-ORDERS NOW TIL DEC 17TH! - LAST NIGHT TO ORDER!!!!

Originally Posted by Lazy B

I have a suggestion. What about a white Penny shirt with blue gradient lines? It would be a great shirt for the spring/summer plus it would give people an alternative who don't like the black.

I support this statement.

Is it still possible to get the "8" shirt? I kinda slept on that one but realise I need it in my life!

Steez, if I order the OG shirt, would it be possible to hold it and ship with my current order when it ships?

Is it still possible to get the "8" shirt? I kinda slept on that one but realise I need it in my life!

According to nketlk.com it's still available in L and XL - I'm sure Steez will correct me if I'm wrong.

Steez, if I order the OG shirt, would it be possible to hold it and ship with my current order when it ships?

Steez has already said he'd do that for someone else so it shouldn't be a problem.

^Yep.

-Everyone interested in a shirt, just click the webstore. Current inventory is all up there.

-Tdog, yeah, I got you. Will ship OG with the rest of your order. Thanks.

Just placed my order on the two NEW NT shirts .... cant wait ...

Is or was there ever a XXXL in that OG NT tee ??? I need that one .... Is there any more hanging around ? LET ME KNOW A S A P

Yes, I'm definitely on the same boat with everyone else that suggested a fitted and I'm looking forward to it, hopefully.

Yo steez, I'm going to order some tomorrow on the 17th, will they still be up, or do they end tonight.

My current financial state will not allow me to order a shirt
smh.gif

Originally Posted by RICO7JT

Just placed my order on the two NEW NT shirts .... cant wait ...

Is or was there ever a XXXL in that OG NT tee ??? I need that one .... Is there any more hanging around ? LET ME KNOW A S A P

We only have L, XL, and XXL in the vintage OG NT shirts remaining. Once they're gone, that's it.

Originally Posted by OkieDoqui

Yo steez, I'm going to order some tomorrow on the 17th, will they still be up, or do they end tonight.

They'll be up today, Dec 17th. That's it.

So, to reiterate....

Originally Posted by Steez

Originally Posted by OkieDoqui

They'll be up today, Dec 17th. That's it.

So, to reiterate....
Just submitted my order
pimp.gif

How do these shirts run as far as sizing? Like nike sizes, or JB sizes? Cuz a JB small fits like a nike XL these days.

How do these shirts run as far as sizing? Like nike sizes, or JB sizes? Cuz a JB small fits like a nike XL these days.
We had a sizing graphic on one of the previous pages, though it should be taken as an estimate since we're using organic cotton this time -they're AAA's, just a different material.

I don't have length figures for the model we're using, but here's the width: S=18", M=20", L=22", XL=24", 2XL=26",3XL=28" That's not the circumference, obviously. If you lay the shirt down flat and measure it horizontally, that's the approximate length.

They run closer to Nike than JB I would say. Alstyle AAA is a very popular, high quality base used by a number of streetwear brands, so if you have anythingin that category the sizes are likely equivalent or, at least, comparable.

I hope those of you interested in these are able to beat the buzzer. Once we pass the deadline, that's it. We're not holding the plane on the groundfor anybody - we need to get the order in to our suppliers ASAP given erratic holiday shipping times. We want to make sure we're able to get the t-shirtsto the printer in time to meet our target shipping range and ensure all orders are filled as quickly as possible.

This is it for the 9th anniversary shirt and I really don't foresee a second run on the Penny shirts either at this point, so if you're at allinterested in either shirt - order now before they're gone. You can interpret that as a hard sell if you like, but we just want to make sure everyone whowants one will get one. This is such a time consuming process that we can't offer these shirts on a regular basis. We have a very limited window to tryand reach everyone who might want a shirt and, once that's closed, we won't be able to help you out. Even staff members who want a shirt once theorder's in will be stuck without one. All future products will likely be quick hits: preorder only. Theonly persistent offering will be the base NKETLK Alpha tee.

Oh, and if you guys want New Era fitteds... get 150 people together willing to PREORDER them and we can make that happen. I can't ballpark an estimate onthat at the moment, but as a small order they won't come cheap. So everybody fronting, everyone saying "oh i want a fitted," it's put up orshut up time on that. It's free to want one; anyone can say it. If we can get enough people to commit - toactually put down preorder money with us after all the details have been arranged - then it'll happen. (Nobody should try to collect on our behalf, though- if it's not through steez or rajah it's not legit) If you're only interested if it's $20, forget about it. People SERIOUS about getting ahigh quality New Era fitted done, though, will have their chance to make it happen. We'll come through with a post on that with more information when thetime comes - but I will say this, if you show us 150+ people willing to preorder tomorrow that would definitely speed up the process. Anything less won't even allow us to meet the minimum order, so if there's just30-50 of you out there... it is what it is. You can do a small t-shirt run, you can't do a 20 hat run with New Era if you want 59/fifty and not a drugstore adjustable trucker hat.

Back
Top Bottom