NMSU Stand Up?

Whats going on NT? First post been lurking since '03, just moved from MD/DC. Going to New Mexico State in Las Cruces, NM. Any sneaker connoisseurs out hereor in El Paso? I think I've seen one of You around
smokin.gif
(Pause)

Thanks for the heads up. I knew there had to be some ppl out there who knew, dude had newer releases so I guess I gotta just get out there and find 'em.

i'm in Albuquerque, pretty dry up here for sneakers. El paso has got some spots, but you gotta know your Spanish.

HA! Im out in Silver City, bout an hour and half from Cruces. Typical rural area, cowboys and all. I feel overdressed here at times
grin.gif
, oh well.

Word Silver? My homey is at WNMU, was going up there every other weekend for a minute at the beginning of the semester. Went to The Brew with some Animal Pack'95's on...ppl looking at me like I'm crazy
roll.gif
DA HEN I'llbe in Burque for the Balloon Festival, see how that goes...

It's funny that I wear a different pair of kicks everyday and it's a daily neckbreaking sight. I mean I don't really got 'HEAT' like that,but it's funny that small town folk think I have so much money cause of it! You can tell who are college students here, I've seen a few with sum nicekicks, but nothing really out of the ordinary...

Back
Top Bottom