NO CEILINGS - Where does it rank?

Lil_Wayne_No_Ceilings-front-large.jpg

Where would you rank this mixtape among Wayne's others? 

I know it's not touching Dedication 2, but I still bump this tape regularly to this day
smokin.gif

I added "Every Girl" to the copy i have in the car though lol

Lil_Wayne_No_Ceilings-front-large.jpg

Where would you rank this mixtape among Wayne's others? 

I know it's not touching Dedication 2, but I still bump this tape regularly to this day
smokin.gif

I added "Every Girl" to the copy i have in the car though lol

Suffix
Blow
Dedication
Dedication 2
Lil Weezy Ana
Drought 3
Carter 2 Mixtape (LFLS)
Prefix
SQ4

^Were all better. If you want to include unofficial tapes Carter 3 sessions and Drought is Over 4 were also better.

It was nice to see him bounce back from complete ******ation and put out something solid with No Ceilings, but that tape wasn't that serious.

Suffix
Blow
Dedication
Dedication 2
Lil Weezy Ana
Drought 3
Carter 2 Mixtape (LFLS)
Prefix
SQ4

^Were all better. If you want to include unofficial tapes Carter 3 sessions and Drought is Over 4 were also better.

It was nice to see him bounce back from complete ******ation and put out something solid with No Ceilings, but that tape wasn't that serious.

Originally Posted by Futuristic

Suffix
Blow
Dedication
Dedication 2
Lil Weezy Ana
Drought 3
Carter 2 Mixtape (LFLS)
Prefix
SQ4

eyes.gif
eyes.gif
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by Futuristic

Suffix
Blow
Dedication
Dedication 2
Lil Weezy Ana
Drought 3
Carter 2 Mixtape (LFLS)
Prefix
SQ4

eyes.gif
eyes.gif
eyes.gif

Back
Top Bottom