no dambs approach in the club: im going hard tomorrow

laugh.gif
she's a ho because she pissed me off. 

if that happens then she'll just be that one girl who's always around that you don't like.

cockblockers that's that !%!% that i don't like.

Damb, hats off to you OP. I didnt know you'd really go thru with this.

You'd get the box, just keep working for it.

Originally Posted by WISEPHAROAH

Damn you didn't get to moisturize your meat daddy dry ****? I was really pulling for you o.p. you're a solid individual. Now don't get all superfluous and down man go on ahead a grab that "oasis" for your sub saharan dry %+!! called jergens or the Johnson twins. Go on ahead and get that solemn beat off session in and get that sorrow nut out. I know that feeling man. I've had that crocodile **** before man and I've also had some of those, " God if you love me just throw some #%% my way" convos with the universe Bruh Bruh. You gonna be cool man, don't do anything stupid. I've seen dudes drink packs of coronas just to finish them and throw the glass bottles into an empty pool so the could dive into the shards of glass off not getting laid. Check out the thread about backpage, you might find gods grace and mercy in between the legs of a harlot.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Said dude got dry, rough crocodile meat
laugh.gif

WAT A LAME!
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I want to establish something for y'all, especially wise.

Yambs are had. Trust me.

I'm just tired of going to the club, seeing all these yambs and not doing anything about it. Something has to give cuz there have been quite a few times in my life where I said ONE thing to a chick and she was ready like Freddy.

Why? I guess she was a floosie, but sometimes, people just didn't approach them.

Out of all those women, some are SCREAMING for someone to say something to them. I'm looking for those indicators.

I guess many people skipped over the post when I said back up JO was on deck.

ohwell.gif
ohwell.gif

When I'm going to a club I'm just hoping that one of those men "going hard" in the club don't throw themselves all over me.
Some just don't get it, the reason why she ain't giving up the yambs is because
1. The man is probably extremely gross and/or sweaty (What I mean by gross is having your clothes hanging off of you after your 4th or 5th drink)
2. Your breath isn't on point
3. You look like the club creep floating from woman to woman (Women, we pay attention)
There's nothing more unflattering than having a man yelling in your ear about how sexy you look all the while spitting on you and just won't walk away.

I haven't been to a club in a loooong time to bag chicks. I think now that I have a girl if I were to go in there on some just chillin with my boys steeze I could prob pull something just to see if I still got it.
One time I went and approached this older chick maybe late 30s and she was married but given that I approached her on a lets just have a convo tip she didnt turn her nose up at me. We talked for a min and even told me I was cute but too young. As the night went on I would catch her looking my way smiling every so often. She probably figured she blew it but I wasnt pressed to be aggressive 

This was me on Saturday night. no yambs to be had. Called the JO over the next morning and took care of business. Good luck OP

Originally Posted by Executive76

Originally Posted by Nikekidwonder

Originally Posted by Peep Game

mad.gif
mad.gif
 I hate this &@*#.
"Really?"

"K"

"You?"

"Cool"

&@^#% are you a parrot or something
laugh.gif
??
I know exactly what your talking about %%!# is so annoying
laugh.gif
 it's apart of the game. Common sense would tell us it means they're not interested or w/ebut a lot of females just don't know how to hold a basic convo
30t6p3b.gif

Truth be told, both parties are failing at a conversation. Ask them open ended questions. That way they cant one word you. IF they're not interested, they'll stop texting. Quicker you do that, the quicker you can see whats up and/or move to the next one.

Originally Posted by Tr1ll

laugh.gif
 it's apart of the game. Common sense would tell us it means they're not interested or w/ebut a lot of females just don't know how to hold a basic convo
30t6p3b.gif

Truth be told, both parties are failing at a conversation. Ask them open ended questions. That way they cant one word you. IF they're not interested, they'll stop texting. Quicker you do that, the quicker you can see whats up and/or move to the next one.
laugh.gif
 You clearly don't know females very well.  Logic does not exist in their world. 
I've heard women say they've dated/been in relationships with guys they weren't interested in/attracted to.  

laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif
 You clearly don't know females very well.  Logic does not exist in their world. 
I've heard women say they've dated/been in relationships with guys they weren't interested in/attracted to.  

Yea, I don't deal with that type.

Originally Posted by solarius49

Originally Posted by damian054

chicks dig real grown men type ****.. pull em close and slap em on the butt, works half the time.
I'm not sure if you're being serious or not, but this type of aggressiveness is CLUTCH.  
This is probably clutch if you are a good looking guy, and she has already peeped you out in the club way before you even saw her.
Otherwise, it's more than likely a drink to the face fest
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Phen0m

Ricky, if I may ask.. what city are you in? I glean DC Metro?

I wish famb... the DMV seems like a dope area for black people... but I'm in east Texas.. 30 min dim Shreveport la ... home of hurricane Chris and ay bay bay

Yes you have to be careful with that line of attack. That could get even the most coldest predator like Wise a night in county if he didn't scope and assess the scene and all angles properly.
roll.gif

Originally Posted by taymane23

Originally Posted by ricky409

I dig the second part... but the part about dimes... I don't know bro... I was scoping the scene HEAVY my past few trips.. and they would barely get approached... most guys would just tug at them when they walked by. I think you have success because you're willingness to talk to them like a person.. you remove the beauty and fat rump and think "she's still a girl".. I don't think it was the line...
I don't know any chick that responds well to that 
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
 it's apart of the game. Common sense would tell us it means they're not interested or w/e but a lot of females just don't know how to hold a basic convo
30t6p3b.gif

That HAS to be true. Good lord there's some duds out there. Probably have been so used to non-verbal communication, that someone talking to them face to face is like solving an organic chemistry problem.

Bruh females in my generation have that no talking only texting $*@% down to a T. Even a text convo is short winded and I usually don't even hit them back after a few texts and this isn't with randoms this is with females I know and have a history with. 

I disagree wholeheartedly with this.  I've yet to meet a chick who cant hold some form of conversation.  Just quickly examine the initial level of interest, and if it all checks out.. then go in.  Once you actually get a chick talking, all you really have to do is inject a bit here and there.  

If you think about it, conversation(an actual conversation.. not banter, banter.. "can i call you?" is probably the 2nd easiest way to pull someone aside from just being a handsome, well-dressed dude, or super cute female.  Although I do think profile, especially in a club enviroment, is paramount.. because aside from what anyone claims to go there for.. its window shopping by both sexes.  Just some are strictly buyers, and some strictly sellers.

One area I think most guys fail, is in neglcting to make the particular female, "aware" of him, prior to moving in for the pull.  This is a manner of gauging interest based off of her reaction to seeing the dude(letting a shortie size you up, prior to just rushing in)..secondly.. if shes interested on any level.. a short convo can go a long way.  

We all know women love to talk.. if you can strike a chord conversationally, and youve piqued her curiosity on some level, aesthetically.. then the rest is easy.  Its not like women vanish into thin air the minute the club is over, or there is a shot clock..and this method provides more staying power for them mentally. 

Additionally, in my experiences, it seems the easiest period of time to smash a new chick, is when you first meet them.. im talking, initial conversation, that first mental or visual connection frame of time.. this is prior to them learning you, and being able to classify you: potential bf, f*ck buddy, friendzone, no interest, occasional confidence builder-simp. 
    If you can allow yourself to focus and capitalize on these inaugural moments, and turn a hint of interest, into an interim longing.. even if you dont actually smash off the top.. lowering those inhibitions, and allowing yourself a level of intimacy, as in kissing, or other.. obviously puts the ball in the court we need it to be in moving forward.

Lastly, as someone mentioned.. other shorties in the spot, do notice your moves.. especially if youre a decently attractive dude.  Sidling up, holding a casual convo, and bagging, or moving on..looks less thirsty and predatory, than the converse.  More work no doubt, but more efficient use of your energy imo.

Originally Posted by Phen0m

Originally Posted by taymane23

I disagree wholeheartedly with this.  I've yet to meet a chick who cant hold some form of conversation.  Just quickly examine the initial level of interest, and if it all checks out.. then go in.  Once you actually get a chick talking, all you really have to do is inject a bit here and there.  

If you think about it, conversation(an actual conversation.. not banter, banter.. "can i call you?" is probably the 2nd easiest way to pull someone aside from just being a handsome, well-dressed dude, or super cute female.  Although I do think profile, especially in a club enviroment, is paramount.. because aside from what anyone claims to go there for.. its window shopping by both sexes.  Just some are strictly buyers, and some strictly sellers.

One area I think most guys fail, is in neglcting to make the particular female, "aware" of him, prior to moving in for the pull.  This is a manner of gauging interest based off of her reaction to seeing the dude(letting a shortie size you up, prior to just rushing in)..secondly.. if shes interested on any level.. a short convo can go a long way.  

We all know women love to talk.. if you can strike a chord conversationally, and youve piqued her curiosity on some level, aesthetically.. then the rest is easy.  Its not like women vanish into thin air the minute the club is over, or there is a shot clock..and this method provides more staying power for them mentally. 

Additionally, in my experiences, it seems the easiest period of time to smash a new chick, is when you first meet them.. im talking, initial conversation, that first mental or visual connection frame of time.. this is prior to them learning you, and being able to classify you: potential bf, f*ck buddy, friendzone, no interest, occasional confidence builder-simp. 
    If you can allow yourself to focus and capitalize on these inaugural moments, and turn a hint of interest, into an interim longing.. even if you dont actually smash off the top.. lowering those inhibitions, and allowing yourself a level of intimacy, as in kissing, or other.. obviously puts the ball in the court we need it to be in moving forward.

Lastly, as someone mentioned.. other shorties in the spot, do notice your moves.. especially if youre a decently attractive dude.  Sidling up, holding a casual convo, and bagging, or moving on..looks less thirsty and predatory, than the converse.  More work no doubt, but more efficient use of your energy imo.
Definitely agree with those. It all goes back to what a couple people mentioned a few pages ago that if you go to the club ready to have fun instead of being on a mission to smash (or find a chick in general), you
more than likely will accomplish both of those. Females (both the good ones and the bucketheads) can easily tell when you're thirsty, staring at them from across the club like you're the walking dead. Usually when

I'm out, I'm either already with somebody, or just with a bunch of friends, but it's hilarious seeing the guys who you know are making a b-line for a chick, like they're on a fast break, only to get denied and hung on

the rim. Making your presence known beforehand can go a long way, whether you're just trying to get down for that night, or actually meet somebody going forward.

As far as the chicks who really can't hold convos, that's usually the younger ones from my experience.

I say we all log off and meet irl to see who can hold a conversation the best.

no?

"....."

As far as the chicks who really can't hold convos, that's usually the younger ones from my experience.
Originally Posted by Pepper

I say we all log off and meet irl to see who can hold a conversation the best.

no?
Who you got your eye on Pepper?
roll.gif
nerd.gif

Last edited:

laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

ask me an opened ended question, famb... I can NEVER find get a solid definition.

Phenom and peep got it.

You gotta speak... slide by them and grab on the waist, ask if they're having a good time. .

Something ...

Originally Posted by ricky409

Phenom and peep got it.

You gotta speak... slide by them and grab on the waist, ask if they're having a good time. .

Something ...
But that doesn't work though
roll.gif

That is the WORST.

Lolol I tried it and it worked too got the number convo everything
But she got a baby tho.......: you know what means DRAMA

Back
Top Bottom