no dambs approach in the club: im going hard tomorrow

Mark Antony wrote:
#1 rule is don't be unattractive. A good looking dude will get away with most things, not so much for ugly creepy %#++%*.
qft

WISEPHAROAH wrote:
Ricky no need for an explanation man, I was just messing with you dude. I'm sure you have something lined up on the side, its 2012 everybody has something they can hit if they really wanted to. It's just like ground hog day on here sometimes man. Like I've said 2000 times, the game is all about timing, hell life is all about timing, PERIOD! No theories, no deep analysis, no formulas yadda yadda yadda. Dudes in here can give you lines, approaches and style tips to their faces are blue but if ole girl is having a bad day, her grandma just died or her sister was found murdered in a dumpster two years from the date you are in the club it doesn't matter!!! Life is funny like that man, just yesterday I had someone email me about a business opportunity that I had completely given up on like 3 months ago after our initial conversation because they told me their is no way they would be interested. Guess what, yesterday this very same person emailed me and told me that they are highly interested in working with me and they love the idea of what I'm trying to do. Now somewhere along that 3 month period something triggered this persons opinion of what we were trying to do in the opposite direction. What that was I have not one iota of an idea but ill take it. It's the same concept as women. The dating game, business, friends, money, luck etc. your time will come. Have faith in that and trust your struggle.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
glasses.gif

"Dont get impatient when it takes too long..." - Drake
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

miE T!m3 w!lL cU/\/\
happy.gif

Haven't read the whole thread.

But have you tired :

"Hey you have nice legs, at what time do they open?"

Or to break the ice :

"Do you know how much weights a polar bear? ... Enough to break the ice, my name is..."

These will work all the time!

guaranteed or your money back

Originally Posted by jjs136

Haven't read the whole thread.

But have you tired :

"Hey you have nice legs, at what time do they open?"

Or to break the ice :

"Do you know how much weights a polar bear? ... Enough to break the ice, my name is..."

These will work all the time!

guaranteed or your money back
They've heard or read this 3420 times 

Originally Posted by solarius49

Originally Posted by Pepper

If im at the club, IM LOOKING FOR BIRDS. I aint tryna meet Winnie Mandela in there. Also if you're in the club, there aint no personal boundries. What approach usually works on you?
Club or not there are ALWAYS boundaries. If there weren't a lot of these guys in here wouldn't have tales of "I got her, but not that one." Approach? I don't even allow it. I just wave them off before they even come over or I tell them politely "No thanks, I'm here with my friends tonight. Have a good one."  The "excuse me miss but I.." never worked. The "Can I buy you a drink?" never worked. The "Damn you look good baby/shawty/honey/sweetheart/love" never worked. The "I can't keep my eyes off of you" doesn't work. There's nothing more unpleasant than trying to get through a crammed club with a man yanking on your thigh or shirt to get your attention. I've been dragged over by a man in a lounge, he grabbed my waist and got in my face and all I could do is push him away from me. That's not cute.
And even AFTER the let down (in a gentle fashion of course) is given, they KEEP COMING BACK.

Like, dude...no.
laugh.gif

thats the thing, I'm ok with being told no, but that would never stop me from trying. I mean I'm a grown man, so I didnt come to the club to dance, so the females there should know what it is. The whole "im here to hang out with my friends" line is so tired. Yall coulda did that in the crib
I go to the club to dance. Heaven forbid right? Excuse me if I don't want to watch Lifetime while sharing a bowl of popcorn and sharing horror stories about men from the club. Yes, we 'coulda' did that in the crib, but I don't want to be harassed because I decided to put on my favorite heels. I like being social. I like exploring new areas.
I can't speak for every woman, but I know what it is when I get inside. I'm aware of my garments, and the answer is always going to be no.

Jay - It isn't so much the way that I look (I can't eem blame 'em), it's the way I move.

no humble brag over here guise.

indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by JayHood23

If im at the club, IM LOOKING FOR BIRDS. I aint tryna meet Winnie Mandela in there. Also if you're in the club, there aint no personal boundries. What approach usually works on you?
Club or not there are ALWAYS boundaries. If there weren't a lot of these guys in here wouldn't have tales of "I got her, but not that one." Approach? I don't even allow it. I just wave them off before they even come over or I tell them politely "No thanks, I'm here with my friends tonight. Have a good one."  The "excuse me miss but I.." never worked. The "Can I buy you a drink?" never worked. The "Damn you look good baby/shawty/honey/sweetheart/love" never worked. The "I can't keep my eyes off of you" doesn't work. There's nothing more unpleasant than trying to get through a crammed club with a man yanking on your thigh or shirt to get your attention. I've been dragged over by a man in a lounge, he grabbed my waist and got in my face and all I could do is push him away from me. That's not cute.
And even AFTER the let down (in a gentle fashion of course) is given, they KEEP COMING BACK.

Like, dude...no.
laugh.gif
Pics of you so we can determine if he had a reason 
Dude was dying of thirst.
laugh.gif

As far as holding a convo with a female for me its simple you have to have something that girls are attracted to. Looks or money. You gotta have something, if a girl is attracted to you she will show some interest. It might take a few tries with the ones that like the attention but eventually if she likes you it will happen. Thats just from my experience.

Originally Posted by Maximus Meridius

Originally Posted by JayHood23

Like, dude...no.
laugh.gif
Pics of you so we can determine if he had a reason 
Dude was dying of thirst.
laugh.gif

As far as holding a convo with a female for me its simple you have to have something that girls are attracted to. Looks or money. You gotta have something, if a girl is attracted to you she will show some interest. It might take a few tries with the ones that like the attention but eventually if she likes you it will happen. Thats just from my experience.

ah yes, the thirst. how could I forget? 
roll.gif

Like, dude...no.
laugh.gif

thats the thing, I'm ok with being told no, but that would never stop me from trying. I mean I'm a grown man, so I didnt come to the club to dance, so the females there should know what it is. The whole "im here to hang out with my friends" line is so tired. Yall coulda did that in the crib
I go to the club to dance. Heaven forbid right? Excuse me if I don't want to watch Lifetime while sharing a bowl of popcorn and sharing horror stories about men from the club. Yes, we 'coulda' did that in the crib, but I don't want to be harassed because I decided to put on my favorite heels. I like being social. I like exploring new areas.
I can't speak for every woman, but I know what it is when I get inside. I'm aware of my garments, and the answer is always going to be no.

Jay - It isn't so much the way that I look (I can't eem blame 'em), it's the way I move.

indifferent.gif

I bet if there was an all girls club you wouldn't go to "dance".

Originally Posted by GetThisMoney

indifferent.gif

I bet if there was an all girls club you wouldn't go to "dance".

You mean to tell me....that doesn't exist already!? DEAR GOD NO
you's a damb lie.

indifferent.gif
Are you one of those types that goes to only dance with her girls?  If so, yea, you could have did that at the crib. 

Those types annoy me cause they can't even two step with you with 3 feet of space in between yall.  They should just stay home. 

Like, dude...no.
laugh.gif

indifferent.gif
But why tho? You could do the same in pants and sneakers. We all know heels aren't comfortable.

I understand you don't want to be harassed by dudes you're not interested in. I mean to be completely blunt, yes, women are like pieces of meat in the club. I think we have established that, with that knowledge, how you gonna walk in the club looking like a steak fresh off the grill, drippin in A1 sauce and get upset when a dude tries to take a bite. I understand dudes don't came at you right, but I'm old as hell, you not about to run that "I came here to dance" %@+! by me. You came to the club for attention. Thats why you got in the high !$+ heels, spent 20+ minutes putting on make up, thats why you shaking your !$+ in circles. It may not be from me, it may not be from him, but you came to get someone's attention.

Originally Posted by whyhellothere

how can one who is unattractive become more attractive?

Really just stay clean, smelling good, in shape and have a glowing, confident personality.  Decent pockets never hurt.  You don't have to look like Shemar Moore (pause) or some #%!%, women are weird when it comes to physical attraction, they'll like dudes you don't think they would. (like Wale ma? really?)  Buuuuuuuuut all of that comes from loving yourself.

Originally Posted by cguy610

indifferent.gif
Are you one of those types that goes to only dance with her girls?  If so, yea, you could have did that at the crib. 

Those types annoy me cause they can't even two step with you with 3 feet of space in between yall.  They should just stay home. 
Yes, I'm afraid I'm 'one of those types'. I call up the girlies and plan a fun filled evening and we discuss how we're going to act snobby and prude in the club on the car ride there.
To me, it sounds like you've just had a bad experience with a young woman at a club, it's cool. It happens to everyone. She didn't want to dance with you and you took offense.

I need you to understand WHY it is that NOT EVERY SINGLE WOMAN is jumping on your groin the next time 2Chainz comes on, in part it's because some don't want to be groped or fondled. (Stop acting like it don't happen guise) Some don't want that unwanted physical contact, personally..it makes me feel uncomfortable. It's about boundaries, can I dance with a man? Yes. But the chances of him exploiting the opportunity are great. I'd rather not deal with it.

And let's not get started on the entire "I bought you a drink so um uh.."

Originally Posted by Tr1ll

indifferent.gif
But why tho? You could do the same in pants and sneakers. We all know heels aren't comfortable.

I understand you don't want to be harassed by dudes you're not interested in. I mean to be completely blunt, yes, women are like pieces of meat in the club. I think we have established that, with that knowledge, how you gonna walk in the club looking like a steak fresh off the grill, drippin in A1 sauce and get upset when a dude tries to take a bite. I understand dudes don't came at you right, but I'm old as hell, you not about to run that "I came here to dance" %@+! by me. You came to the club for attention. Thats why you got in the high !$+ heels, spent 20+ minutes putting on make up, thats why you shaking your !$+ in circles. It may not be from me, it may not be from him, but you came to get someone's attention.
Much like anything else, wearing heels for 6+ hours takes practice. And lots of it. I'm immune to the pain for the most part 
laugh.gif

I'm not upset when a man tries to 'take a bite'. By ALL means, try your luck. I just don't understand that after the 1st, 2nd and 3RD attempt you're trying to carve up the same piece of meat.

Contrary to popular belief, people still go the club to vibe and dance. I typically got to reggae/dance hall locations. That's ALL I come to do, but what am I trying to prove here? It sounds like I'm trying to talk my boyfriend out of beating my +$@. 

Do some women go through the hours of hair and make up for attention? Damn straight. I just don't happen to be one of them. I love getting dolled up, it's one of the best parts about being a woman.

Yes, I'm afraid I'm 'one of those types'. I call up the girlies and plan a fun filled evening and we discuss how we're going to act snobby and prude in the club on the car ride there.
To me, it sounds like you've just had a bad experience with a young woman at a club, it's cool. It happens to everyone. She didn't want to dance with you and you took offense.

I need you to understand WHY it is that NOT EVERY SINGLE WOMAN is jumping on your groin the next time 2Chainz comes on, in part it's because some don't want to be groped or fondled. (Stop acting like it don't happen guise) Some don't want that unwanted physical contact, personally..it makes me feel uncomfortable. It's about boundaries, can I dance with a man? Yes. But the chances of him exploiting the opportunity are great. I'd rather not deal with it.

Nah sweetheart, I'm talking about the types that won't even dance with 2-3 feet of open space between ya'll.   Those types need to just stay home.  I'm just calling it how I see it.

Damn, I didn't mean to sound like the jealous boyfriend in the parking lot in some flip flops and sweats, trying to get the dj to page my girl to come outside.

Originally Posted by Tr1ll

Damn, I didn't mean to sound like the jealous boyfriend in the parking lot in some flip flops and sweats, trying to get the dj to page my girl to come outside.

I cried
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Nah sweetheart, I'm talking about the types that won't even dance with 2-3 feet of open space between ya'll.   Those types need to just stay home.  I'm just calling it how I see it.
Question: Where you at a church function?
well baby cakes, if she's keeping a healthy amount of distance from you it's because

a. she got a man

b. she got a man and he's within the vicinity

c. she doesn't really dig you

d. she wasn't even trying to dance with you to begin with, there was a void between her and the homies and you just so happened to be there

Back
Top Bottom