no dambs approach in the club: im going hard tomorrow

Originally Posted by JayHood23

Originally Posted by jjs136

Haven't read the whole thread.

But have you tired :

"Hey you have nice legs, at what time do they open?"

Or to break the ice :

"Do you know how much weights a polar bear? ... Enough to break the ice, my name is..."

These will work all the time!

guaranteed or your money back
They've heard or read this 3420 times 
^What JayHood said.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
Son guarantees it though...These lines were from middle school, you going to 21 and up clubs?

Originally Posted by Phen0m

Originally Posted by PharelFor3

always have a sidepiece ready

This is kind of a defeatist attitude though.  Imo you dont always need to have a sidepiece on deck if that night yields no results.. you wont die if the P supply  runs dry. 

Plus, I get tired of tapping every chick in my life personally, and pulling the goto move with a piece I may not truly be in the mood to be intimate with, is kinda stomach turning at 4am..especially if there was achick I had my eye on and it fell through for whatever reason. 

Not going at you Pharel, just giving my perspective on the quoted

IDK, the confidence seemed to work for me. When I was in college, my ex lived in the same dorm building as I. When I was going out trying to bag #@@@!+, I would slyly mention that i'm coming home late and if she wanna get it crackin when I got home. Answer was almost always yes. That way when, I hit the club, if it got poppin with a shorty, she went to my room and we got it done. If the night was a bust, I'd call/text the ex on my way home and got it crackin in her room. I had more luck that way since i knew I had guarenteed poom so I was not thirsty. Seemed to work. nowadays... smh

Lately in Houston the women have been coming up to me...and BAD ones too. My wife heard me talking to one yesterday that followed me while I was grocery shopping because I thought I hung up my cellphone when really wife was on the line the whole time listening. Then today at the G.R. Brown convention center this hottie struck up a convo with me and she managed to slip in that she had her own house and was single, but I am a rehabbed man-%@!! so I wasn't trying to go there with her and never even asked what her name was, then she was like "and what's your name again"?

All that to say if you are really about your business, and stay clean, and don't act all thirsty the %#$!%% will come to you...and when they come for you it's GUARANTEED to go down instantly...no need for game...especially in a city liek Houston with more successful, beautiful, educated yet SINGLE black women I have ever seen since Atlanta.

Originally Posted by Pepper

Originally Posted by Tr1ll

Originally Posted by Pepper

I go to the club to dance. Heaven forbid right? Excuse me if I don't want to watch Lifetime while sharing a bowl of popcorn and sharing horror stories about men from the club. Yes, we 'coulda' did that in the crib, but I don't want to be harassed because I decided to put on my favorite heels. I like being social. I like exploring new areas.
I can't speak for every woman, but I know what it is when I get inside. I'm aware of my garments, and the answer is always going to be no.

Jay - It isn't so much the way that I look (I can't eem blame 'em), it's the way I move.

no humble brag over here guise.

indifferent.gif
But why tho? You could do the same in pants and sneakers. We all know heels aren't comfortable.

I understand you don't want to be harassed by dudes you're not interested in. I mean to be completely blunt, yes, women are like pieces of meat in the club. I think we have established that, with that knowledge, how you gonna walk in the club looking like a steak fresh off the grill, drippin in A1 sauce and get upset when a dude tries to take a bite. I understand dudes don't came at you right, but I'm old as hell, you not about to run that "I came here to dance" %@+! by me. You came to the club for attention. Thats why you got in the high !$+ heels, spent 20+ minutes putting on make up, thats why you shaking your !$+ in circles. It may not be from me, it may not be from him, but you came to get someone's attention.
Much like anything else, wearing heels for 6+ hours takes practice. And lots of it. I'm immune to the pain for the most part 
laugh.gif

I'm not upset when a man tries to 'take a bite'. By ALL means, try your luck. I just don't understand that after the 1st, 2nd and 3RD attempt you're trying to carve up the same piece of meat.

Contrary to popular belief, people still go the club to vibe and dance. I typically got to reggae/dance hall locations. That's ALL I come to do, but what am I trying to prove here? It sounds like I'm trying to talk my boyfriend out of beating my +$@. 

Do some women go through the hours of hair and make up for attention? Damn straight. I just don't happen to be one of them. I love getting dolled up, it's one of the best parts about being a woman.
I can actually get down with this. Like was said by Tr1ll, you can't go into the club looking all glittered up and NOT expect dudes to holla. But is it necessary to try 3 more times after you already got denied? No, not all. 
Unlike many dudes in this thread, I go to clubs to dance. To be fair, I bboy and I house a little bit too. So I can go to certain clubs and hang out with homies and cypher all night and have a really good time. Could I have done this at home, or at a session spot? Yes; in fact, I do. Is it more fun in a club environment with drinks, a nice atmosphere, and decent music where we can just kind of let go? Yes, it is. So in that aspect, I can empathize with Pepper here. 

Girls just have to know that if they're in the club looking good, they're gonna get game spat on them. But when did it become taboo to go dance with friends in the club? 
eyes.gif

This is kind of a defeatist attitude though.  Imo you dont always need to have a sidepiece on deck if that night yields no results.. you wont die if the P supply  runs dry. 

Plus, I get tired of tapping every chick in my life personally, and pulling the goto move with a piece I may not truly be in the mood to be intimate with, is kinda stomach turning at 4am..especially if there was achick I had my eye on and it fell through for whatever reason. 

IDK, the confidence seemed to work for me. When I was in college, my ex lived in the same dorm building as I. When I was going out trying to bag #@@@!+, I would slyly mention that i'm coming home late and if she wanna get it crackin when I got home. Answer was almost always yes. That way when, I hit the club, if it got poppin with a shorty, she went to my room and we got it done. If the night was a bust, I'd call/text the ex on my way home and got it crackin in her room. I had more luck that way since i knew I had guarenteed poom so I was not thirsty. Seemed to work. nowadays... smh
I can dig that.  What happened now a'days though? 

A little advice for you rookies...

If you only go for dimes then you will only pull dimes. Meaning even if you get rejected 8 out of 10 times the two that didn't reject you will still be dimes. The 80/20 rule is in effect. Don't EVER thing a chick is out of your league...let them eliminate you, but never eliminate yourself. Be confident, be direct, be decisive...women love those three things. No go get 'em!!!

^^ Disagree. Knowledge of self is more important than just blindly going at dimes. Know your lane, and play ball on that court. At the end of the day, very rarely will you even be availed the opportunity to pull chicks beyond your level.. life just doesnt usually work that way.

Make sure you are operating to whatever your fullest capacity is, and then pull what you pull.. things will open up. But ify oure not built for 10s.. you may pull em sure.. but will you have the requisite staying power once they are in the fold. Pulling is one thing.. perpetuating is another.

^^ Disagree. Knowledge of self is more important than just blindly going at dimes. Know your lane, and play ball on that court. At the end of the day, very rarely will you even be availed the opportunity to pull chicks beyond your level.. life just doesnt usually work that way.

Make sure you are operating to whatever your fullest capacity is, and then pull what you pull.. things will open up. But ify oure not built for 10s.. you may pull em sure.. but will you have the requisite staying power once they are in the fold. Pulling is one thing.. perpetuating is another.
I respectfully disagree. I'll follow up in a little. I am speaking from years of first hand experience and observation.

^^ Looking forward to it. And please clarify "dimes" as well

I can't speak exactly for Elder, but I agree with what I think he's saying. 
Although I did lower my standards for jumps, I always held fast to my standards when it came to serious relationships. If you're looking for a "dime" (your ideal girl, a 10) then you should go for dimes. If you're going for dimes, nickels, and pennies because you're too afraid to only get dimes, you're going to let nickel and penny issues consume the time which you could have spent looking for dimes. I don't know man. If you're REALLY going for dimes, why waste your time with girls that are lower than that? With this kind of mentality, I've only had two serious girlfriends (there have been girls I've talked to inbetween/dated) and they're both bad. The girl I am dating now I will probably marry as well. But that's really just me... even if I did talk to girls I didn't see as dimes, there was always this little part of me that never let me actually wife them up. I always found it weird, but I'm really grateful for it. 

Originally Posted by ElderWatsonDiggs

A little advice for you rookies...

If you only go for dimes then you will only pull dimes. Meaning even if you get rejected 8 out of 10 times the two that didn't reject you will still be dimes. The 80/20 rule is in effect. Don't EVER thing a chick is out of your league...let them eliminate you, but never eliminate yourself. Be confident, be direct, be decisive...women love those three things. No go get 'em!!!
Listen to this man...

You ever see that dusty looking guy with a dime around his arm and wondered how he manage to pull that by having high standards and confidence...

Dimes are actually easier to pull than a average looking girl.

Why?

Because most dudes are afraid to talk to a dime and would rather talk to a average looking chick.

Most of the down to earth women i came across in life were dimes.

Lately in Houston the women have been coming up to me...and BAD ones too. My wife heard me talking to one yesterday that followed me while I was grocery shopping because I thought I hung up my cellphone when really wife was on the line the whole time listening. Then today at the G.R. Brown convention center this hottie struck up a convo with me and she managed to slip in that she had her own house and was single, but I am a rehabbed man-%@!! so I wasn't trying to go there with her and never even asked what her name was, then she was like "and what's your name again"?

All that to say if you are really about your business, and stay clean, and don't act all thirsty the %#$!%% will come to you...and when they come for you it's GUARANTEED to go down instantly...no need for game...especially in a city liek Houston with more successful, beautiful, educated yet SINGLE black women I have ever seen since Atlanta.
please point me to these Houston women breh because I'm not having any kind of luck with the ones i come across

Originally Posted by bruce negro

^^ Looking forward to it. And please clarify "dimes" as well

I can't speak exactly for Elder, but I agree with what I think he's saying. 
Although I did lower my standards for jumps, I always held fast to my standards when it came to serious relationships. If you're looking for a "dime" (your ideal girl, a 10) then you should go for dimes. If you're going for dimes, nickels, and pennies because you're too afraid to only get dimes, you're going to let nickel and penny issues consume the time which you could have spent looking for dimes. I don't know man. If you're REALLY going for dimes, why waste your time with girls that are lower than that? With this kind of mentality, I've only had two serious girlfriends (there have been girls I've talked to inbetween/dated) and they're both bad. The girl I am dating now I will probably marry as well. But that's really just me... even if I did talk to girls I didn't see as dimes, there was always this little part of me that never let me actually wife them up. I always found it weird, but I'm really grateful for it. 
This makes sense.  I construed his exerpt as, he was saying to only go at Kim Kardashian, completely doneup females.  10s come in many forms imo, thats why I later asked for clarification.. but I think you hit his point on the head.

with this you gotta make sure things don't blow up in your face tho.. cause if she thinks yall are exclusive, she will have the spies on you and she WILL find out. 

When I"m in the club, I try to get points on the board so I go after the lay-ups right off the bat. No need to go after the Kobe fadeaway over 2 defenders, go for the wide open Luc Longley Layup under the hoop!!!!!!!!! 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
sick.gif
grin.gif

Originally Posted by Regal Black

please point me to these Houston women breh because I'm not having any kind of luck with the ones i come across
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

i'm kinda curious to a few things...

elder and bruce negro... what do yall do and how old are yall?

Elder is a kappa thats why he gets yambs..hopefully I can pledge kappa this fall if not grad school..but I'm coming a effin kappa

Originally Posted by thekillerj23

When I"m in the club, I try to get points on the board so I go after the lay-ups right off the bat. No need to go after the Kobe fadeaway over 2 defenders, go for the wide open Luc Longley Layup under the hoop!!!!!!!!! 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
sick.gif
grin.gif

This. even a great scorer has to get his confidence going with a couple layups and rhythm jumpers, then when the 4th quarter comes around (1am till the letout is over) you'll have that killer mentality

Originally Posted by DT43

with this you gotta make sure things don't blow up in your face tho.. cause if she thinks yall are exclusive, she will have the spies on you and she WILL find out. 

always have more luck when there's 6th women of the year ready to come off the bench. If you starters fail to come through the super subs are right there for you. No stress = no thirst = more success

Originally Posted by thekillerj23

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
sick.gif
grin.gif

pimp.gif
tongue.gif

Back
Top Bottom