No Dandle Decemeber (NFD: Are you a master of your domain?)

c'mon man, we're on the first day and already have people out 
mean.gif
laugh.gif

stay strong bros, luckily today is sunday and we got football going, no mental pictures tomorrow when life starts going again.

I may be out much sooner than anticipated. I met this new chick and I pretty much get hard everytime i talk to her/think about her. Been in since Sept 30 but shorty hit me with that mean unexpected curveball and i can't stop getting horny. Unfortunately we don't live close to each other or I'd be decking the **** out of them halls. Prey 4 me gais, I legit have not been this tempted to wank in 2 months.

First few days are always the easiest in my opinion. But as the battle rages on, the urges grow pimp hands.

Nevertheless, still in 24 hrs later. :smokin

That first week I am hyperaroused. Easily the hardest. After that I flatine for the most part.

Last edited:
For me, i'm hyperaroused 24/7 anyways because i'm a virgin, but last month when i did no fap, I flat lined after the 9th day and it felt like my **** feel off. 
mean.gif

I wish i did this before i lost my vcard. Then maybe I wouldve enjoyed it. Or before i ****** the girls after(not at the same time). If I dont enjoy it after all these 30 and 120 day challenges I have planned back to back it would've been a waste for me. Im evwn doing them in hard mode (semi on purpose) to get the full effect

Day 45 for me.

To be honest, I haven't noticed any of the positive effects of no fap/no pron yet.  Getting the pron skeleton out of my closet makes me feel much better about myself though, I feel like I have nothing to hide anymore.  Sex drive is still weak, but I understand the brain can take a long time to mend itself from only getting stimulation from pron for 5+ years.  Hoping to be "healed" by the end of the first quarter 2014.

guys, pron is a helluva drug!  I wished I realized it sooner 

[quote name="Charlie Parker" url="//I'm in-dandle-decemeber-nfd-are-you-a-master-of-your-domain/120#post_19224414"]I'm in it this month.

Been going strong since the morning of November 4th. I really didnt believe it was humanly possible.

I want to encourage the permanent NO FAP/NO PRON Movement.

Brian Pumper tried to turn my cousin out after he saw her in denny's :smh:

One more reason to avoid pron and anything involved. Disgusting.
[/quote]Why was this man not pressured for details

Im in though

I forgot it was already the first yesterday and as a result failed 
laugh.gif

In as of today though

Well I already failed for December because of November. Meh, I'll jump back in for the rest of December.

The 1st week and last tend to be the hardest. 1st your mind is on gotta fap mode, in between you deal with the flatline and learn some control. The last (for most) your libido is almost back to normal levels, and unless you have a rabid beast of a chick ready and available when you are then the temptation creeps in.

I will update the first post when I get home from work. I was super busy this past weekend and didn't have a chance to get to this.

Back
Top Bottom