"No deal: GM will not sell Hummer, brand to be shutdown"

Good riddance, it was about time. Investment in these vehicles as normal everyday transportation vehicles was stupid to say the least. I understand if some rugged people need/can maximize the vehicles' potential, but some were just rolling around on highways.

value of a hummer will NOT go up...stop it
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by bLaZ3n

Originally Posted by YuraS718

Originally Posted by B Smooth 202

the new hummer don't even look like Hummers anymore....H1>>>>

The H1's are just crazy
pimp.gif
  Inside looks like a dam cockpit for an airplane.  If I'm seriously balling in the feature, an H1 without a doubt would be one of my toys.

This is just bananas.

2004-Hummer-H1-Interior-Rear-Seats-View-1280x960.jpg

dam.. that %!$ do look like a cockpit of an airplane..
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

my grandma...yes my 67 year old grandma has a white h2 and she would let me borrow it here and there and let me say the thing is a beast!!!! the car is built like a tank and it drives like the first day she got it!(50k miles) great car!! the gas isnt that bad! just dont lay your foot on the peddle and it will last you a week for sure!!!

but chevy dealers can work on the car. engine isnt different from suburbans. moms has one

Originally Posted by YuraS718

Originally Posted by B Smooth 202

the new hummer don't even look like Hummers anymore....H1>>>>

The H1's are just crazy
pimp.gif
  Inside looks like a dam cockpit for an airplane.  If I'm seriously balling in the feature, an H1 without a doubt would be one of my toys.

This is just bananas.

2004-Hummer-H1-Interior-Rear-Seats-View-1280x960.jpg
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by kEnn E

@%% is the army gonna be using? is lockheed gonna focus some of there attention on bad-%%! military cars now or what

AM General produces the Humvee for the military.

Originally Posted by thegame2006

my grandma...yes my 67 year old grandma has a white h2 and she would let me borrow it here and there and let me say the thing is a beast!!!! the car is built like a tank and it drives like the first day she got it!(50k miles) great car!! the gas isnt that bad! just dont lay your foot on the peddle and it will last you a week for sure!!!

but chevy dealers can work on the car. engine isnt different from suburbans. moms has one
You heard it here first folks - it's not that bad on mileage - the fuel lasts for a week. That's science - you can't argue with it.

Anyway:

15y6ro1.jpg

My dad has an H2....

He went to Whole Foods in NC last week to grab breakfast....when he came out, someone had written on his hummer with a marker, "*+*# You -The Earth."

Moral of the story, don't drive a H2 to a granola breeding-ground like Whole Foods
laugh.gif

*Luckily the marker came off w. 409

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

My dad has an H2....

He went to Whole Foods in NC last week to grab breakfast....when he came out, someone had written on his hummer with a marker, "*+*# You -The Earth."

Moral of the story, don't drive a H2 to a granola breeding-ground like Whole Foods
laugh.gif

*Luckily the marker came off w. 409
LMAO
laugh.gif
this ain't a game

Back
Top Bottom