No Fap 2k14 Vol. Together we can make it.

Thats probably it. My confidence took a hit while back this chick i was head over heals for. She ended up getting a boyfriend and i think we ended on a bad note, been a struggle ever since.

Best thing to do is move on bruh.. as for confidence just be comfortable with who you are and learn to face rejection . When you do you'll be fine.

Confidence maybe?
Thats probably it. My confidence took a hit while back this chick i was head over heals for. She ended up getting a boyfriend and i think we ended on a bad note, been a struggle ever since.

Havent stopped thinking about her ever since..

We all been there bruh, you won't even remember her in a bit because it's sounds like y'all weren't anything significant. Slow and steady wins the race, as long as you're steady progressing to build confidence and self understanding. Till you're there though, acting like you already are can only help.

Confidence maybe?
What I've learned is.... You gotta be stern with the ratchets...

You gotta check them when they start that ********... And can't be afraid to go toe to toe with them when it comes to a disagreement...

Ratchets are emotionally tougher in my opinion... So you gotta be little more callous...

But at the same time... A ratchet will be loyal as a damn dog if you hit it right...

Ratchets are SUPER sexual... They love the dirty text messages, grabbing the rump, and telling them they got a fat ***....

roll.gif
I bet less than three of you succeed. Y'all are crazy as hell. Fapping to women you know you shouldn't be fantasizing about is
pimp.gif
Guilty of this 
tired.gif

nthat.gif

But I've changed, no fap 2k14 challenge is still on. 
nthat.gif

Its only been hard because Ive had some probs opening up when a chick tries to chop it up with me. Im soo rusty, ive had chicks hate me for not wanting to talk to em( crazy right?), Its been like that since hs. Dont feel bad for me though, its something that I have to get better at or else im stuck with my hands in my pants for the remainder of my life.

I think ive taken up more then enuff of this thread.

Thanks Nt.
I have something that would change your fortunes, its called Aventus. It does magically things to the opposite sex

Confidence maybe?

You gotta check them when they start that ********... And can't be afraid to go toe to toe with them when it comes to a disagreement...

Ratchets are emotionally tougher in my opinion... So you gotta be little more callous...

But at the same time... A ratchet will be loyal as a damn dog if you hit it right...

Ratchets are SUPER sexual... They love the dirty text messages, grabbing the rump, and telling them they got a fat ***....
Making miss my down ratchet. Loyal and all about me till she didn't get her way so we had to split. Man that rump was glorious.

Its only been hard because Ive had some probs opening up when a chick tries to chop it up with me. Im soo rusty, ive had chicks hate me for not wanting to talk to em( crazy right?), Its been like that since hs. Dont feel bad for me though, its something that I have to get better at or else im stuck with my hands in my pants for the remainder of my life.

I think ive taken up more then enuff of this thread.

Thanks Nt.
I have something that would change your fortunes, its called Aventus. It does magically things to the opposite sex

Lol I hope dudes don't all start going out and flooding the market with my go to.

Haha, one you dudes were advertising that stuff on here I just forgot what the name of it was. I might check it out, If one of you guys could gimmie some more info on it.

Last edited:
Isnt it supposed to be like some metaphysical type stuff that secretes pheromones thats attracts mates or something like that?
Thats funny, what type of info do you need ? After the dry down its like baby angels kisses... I even had a gay female go ape spit over it...

Thats funny, what type of info do you need ? After the dry down its like baby angels kisses... I even had a gay female go ape spit over it...
Lol, then it must be the ****. I just wanted like some reveiws and stuff that would convince me to get it. Id be lying if I said i wouldnt feel like a nerd because i bought it just to get girls.

You gotta a link to the store so i can check it out.

Last edited:
Lol, then it must be the ****. I just wanted like some reveiws and stuff that would convince me to get it. Id be lying if I said i wouldnt feel like a nerd because i bought it just to get girls.

You gotta a link to the store so i can check it out.
neiman markus, nordstroms.. you wont find it in macys..

Confidence maybe?

View media item 727397

Jesus christ! 165-330$ for some cologne!?

Does it come witha free blowjob!?
Yup, its a shocker... i bought a bottle, but in the cologne thread 2 dudes did splits and a lot of us loaded up from them... i have a 10 ml decant, if you want to sample it.. if you dont like it just send it back to me.. just pm your addy.. ill send it out monday...

I failed yall....I pissed right now smh..I thought I could shuffle it a bit without busting...boy was I wrong...3 months smh smh smh

Im starting it over right now..this time Im going to go the whole year I swear

damn I hope I don't flatline again...im legit salty right now...

im lurking rsd nation right now im about to do their Tony Soprano challenge

no fap+cold showers+ 30 min meditation

Last edited:
I failed yall....I pissed right now smh..I thought I could shuffle it a bit without busting...boy was I wrong...3 months smh smh smh

Im starting it over right now..this time Im going to go the whole year I swear
I failed too dog im gonna make sure my laptop and phone arent anywhere near me before i go to sleep smh

yo lol I have a headache from fappin I must of went to town lmao

im back in this thing as of now..I have to go till next year now

Back
Top Bottom