No Fap February 2013 vol: IN THE BOOKS. congrats to everyone!

Just got that "I can't stand you, I'm 10 times better off without you... But damnit if the sex just isn't the bee's knees" session.

Still in.

I'm still in.

Girl just left for work though, and I am laying in bed alone. I have the urge, but I am going to hold on!

Still in. #teamnonothing

The dreams are starting to pick up though....

and to anyone posting after me....don't go to page 25.....assassination attempts galore

Had and interview before work this morning...

Had morning wood in the WORST way, couldnt block it out, everything I thought of was sex
laugh.gif

I survived it tho.

pimp.gif

Last night... i had to survive... couldnt explode too quickly...

And in the process, i learned a new stroke that not only keep me from bussin quick...

But has the yambs wetter than ever.

Thanks no-fap February...

:pimp:

And in the process, i learned a new stroke that not only keep me from bussin quick...

pimp.gif
do tell this new stroke you discovered

:nerd: I have this problem with this redbone I been hitting yambs get EXTRA wet can't last no longer than 15 min :smh:

going strong as hell, havent even had any urge.

somethings wrong with me :lol:

pimp.gif
do tell this new stroke you discovered
enlighten us...

I aint added no new moves to the arsenal in min...
mean.gif

I got that 09 pipe game
laugh.gif

:nerd: I have this problem with this redbone I been hitting yambs get EXTRA wet can't last no longer than 15 min :smh:

15 min is actually a good time imo. I dont see how dudes be smashing for long periods on end. Like if it takes me a 30 min to an hour to get my nut off the P must be wack.

15 min is actually a good time imo. I dont see how dudes be smashing for long periods on end. Like if it takes me a 30 min to an hour to get my nut off the P must be wack.

Naw man 30 min is good to me that's just me thats how I like to **** when I'm done I want the whole body to shake not just the legs but this redbone cat is soooo good when I hit from the back its a wrap I can't even stroke it how I want too when she throw that phat *** back that's when I nut.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom