No Fap February 2013 vol: IN THE BOOKS. congrats to everyone!

I watched a couple minutes of a "video" to try and test myself...

Still in, but I'm NEVER doing that again.

"You keep goin to the barbershop, sooner or later you gonna get a haircut."- Old dude I know

but dudes that are getting the snatch...how does this count. it should be moreso holding out on skeeting all together. soon as you bust with a breezy, you're back on E, with none in the tank. The real challenge comes from not busting at all, like these dudes that dont have shorties on deck. It's harder for them. pause.

Still in. Boredom's a creeping up. 16 days.

Hoping to suit up and hit up a bar on valentines day to score some depressed "no body wanted to be with me today" yambs.

but dudes that are getting the snatch...how does this count. it should be moreso holding out on skeeting all together. soon as you bust with a breezy, you're back on E, with none in the tank. The real challenge comes from not busting at all, like these dudes that dont have shorties on deck. It's harder for them. pause.

I feel you bruh, I thought about this a little too. A no nada at all month would be the extreme test :x

FWIW though, my excessive masturbation in the past has helped/kinda hurt my sex game. I can bust quick if I'm giving myself that handy work, but when I'm stroking a chick and getting top, I won't cum quick :lol: I can smang for a decent amount of time so I guess that's pretty cool :smokin

Still in this thang. I believe the road will get tougher though. I was just getting boners when I'm with a lady and stuff, but I'm starting to get those thoughts again during the day, these smooth white thighs is getting to me cuh :evil:

That's what I thought this challenge was when I first heard of it. My gf is out of town and I'm gonna be on a serious drought. No fapping or smashing is a real test. Its easy to smash chick every night and not fap. The best part of no fap is all the new content being uploaded on *n**.com. I haz excitement. :lol:

Nah. There are dudes that get yambs on a consistent basis, yet still resort to fapping. I figure it would be a test of discipline to eliminate masturbation out of your system.

Plus not being able to fap will make you get on your game, get out there to interact and, dare I say it :wow: , actually have sex.

Gucci....
My car f'ed up.
frown.gif
Cant even think about fapping

I got free yambs ready... but I'm gonna try this backpage stuff tonight...

Tax refund is in and I got 1hunna that I can do something extremely stupid with...

Wish me luck bros... :pimp:

But she's "NT thick" lol all mass look nice when bent over arch *strugs*. Pay that $60 my fellow thirst gawds and record and expose lol

If anything there should be a separate list for those not fapping or smashing. If you're busting from smashing a chick once a week then it's not really a challenge.
This shouldn't be about bettering ourselves to bag chicks, I think we should be old enough to be decent at this already

Back
Top Bottom