No Fap February 2013 vol: IN THE BOOKS. congrats to everyone!

641fcffad4e8fa6a2abec3da6af71d66.gif
:rofl: I love this gif

I'm in.

Only fapped 3x in December and I'm 4 days away from my first month (EVER) without fapping! 
eek.gif

Since then, I've locked down a cutie who I smash on the reg. February promises to be a good month.

Rember my brethren: The toughest part of the challenge comes around day 8 or so (no pun intended). After day 13, your confidence will be through the roof, initiative in full effect, and productivity at its peak. 

Godspeed!

Last edited:
Question: Can we get a two our window of acceptance AFTER we get the yambs?

You know there are those times when you get the yambs and bounce, and get home and have that little bit of nut left that needs to come out?

Other than that I'm in.

And we've found loophole #1 at page 4 :lol:

I'm in.

Only fapped 3x in December and I'm 4 days away from my first month (EVER) without fapping! 
eek.gif

Since then, I've locked down a cutie who I smash on the reg. February promises to be a good month.

Rember my brethren: The toughest part of the challenge comes around day 8 or so (no pun intended). After day 13, your confidence will be through the roof, initiative in full effect, and productivity at its peak. 

Godspeed!

:rofl:

this dudes knows his hormone levels and their effects on behavior.
actually after the fapsession the testosterone levels get depleted. it will rise afterward and about day 5-8 it will be at its peak level again.
thats when te urge to fap will be at its highest ...:rofl: be safe my ninja's

Last edited:
I'm in...but I'm scared of what I'll become after 3-4 days...it'll be like everyday is a full moon..

Last edited:
Bruh honestly this is hard.

I started fappin in 8th grade. Was just fappin to music videos at that time. Than pron pics. Than vids.

I'm do this. Lets go Feb.

Super Bowl, ASG.

doing jerk free january right now. so no way in hail im doing this. but goodluck everyone.

Its gonna be FAPAWAY February for me. I wont be with my girl until July. I cannot participate lol

Back
Top Bottom