No Fap February 2013 vol: IN THE BOOKS. congrats to everyone!

i mean. doesn't having sex defeat all of the philosophical and any mythical physical benefits of a fast of abstinence?

the whole point of doing it is to preserve your seed and harness your usually wasted chi.  that's why athletes and soldiers don't have sex leading up to big events.  to say you're doing a no fap for a month contest and then having sex nightly is a farce. 

you're basically cheating.

no?

or did the meaning of all of this get lost somewhere along the way and it turned into a bunch of dudes keeping a public journal about when the last time they touched themselves was.

no hate. genuine confusion.
heck no... reducing sex w/ your chick? that's hustling backwards.

you ever had sex with a chick for a month straight, no fapping? its tough...

this challenge was good for those w/ chicks, w/ out chicks... it didnt matter...

i can bet you any guy that went thru this w/ a chick went HARDER in his s/o's yambs...

heck no... reducing sex w/ your chick? that's hustling backwards.

you ever had sex with a chick for a month straight, no fapping? its tough...

this challenge was good for those w/ chicks, w/ out chicks... it didnt matter...

i can bet you any guy that went thru this w/ a chick went HARDER in his s/o's yambs...
Some said their performance got worse

First time making it!! Didn't even realize it either. Had a chick spend the night yesterday. Shorty blew on the D n had a young king ready to bust. Damn near drowned her after like 10 minutes of some less than spectacular head smh. Was good to go again in 5 minutes tho. I'm thinking I might just keep going to see how long i can last.

Dat stamina drop tho :smh:

I'm proud of myself. The urges almost got me these past couple nights but I've been pulling through. No Motion March & March Yambition in full effect :pimp:

Congrats to those who kept away from Rosie Palm

No Motion March...March Yambition

What are the specifics of No Motion March other than not jackin off? lol

March Yambition has the guidelines already, and its a real challenge.

out with 6 hours to go 
mean.gif
mean.gif

Back
Top Bottom