No Fap November

Originally Posted by ethan1710

good lord I come home today only to have wife tell me her mom is having surgery, and she will be leaving on friday to go stay with her to help out for the next two weeks, looks like once Friday rolls around this will officially become a challenge, as of right now smash sessions multiple times a day so once Friday rolls around hopefully I'll be tapped out and satisfied
It's supposed to be a challenge... 

INSOF 
frown.gif

Yo what is this... Im having a headache?? Cant be directly related. I refuse to believe it. 2nd day and pimp hand is wild strong!

Originally Posted by finnns2003

laugh.gif
You can't start over on Monday, game over.

Damn man,been really tempted lately. If I can get past the rest of the week it looks like I'll be able to make it. Don't know how some of you are doing no fap/no tap 
sick.gif

Originally Posted by quik1987

That means you are out of the game, continue with your mortal life.

EDIT:

In fact I'm starting a losers list.

Day 2
8PM at MSG
WhatsLosinLike
SoVerSoTowel
DomD
AEA18

Yo everyone in this thread needs to help with the body count. I can't do it by myself. OP can post it on first page of everyone eliminated. And how long they lasted.

Still going strong. Tonight I'm keeping myself by finding some new music. So far I've been successful! This Ab-Soul tape is pretty good.

Didn't see one good looking girl today, stayed home for the most part.
Just need to do this for 28 more days, easy....... I hope.

i feel great today.

thursday night. il be drunk so no problem
friday night. see above
saturday night. see above
sunday night........uh oh

A girl came into my job today wearing nothing but a sports bra and raep pants.... I almost had to run to the restroom and pop one out man, idk how much longer I can be about this no fap life

I'm still in, but I'm surprised how many people are out or are barely surviving
laugh.gif

Its only been 2 days, you guys gotta have some self control

Back
Top Bottom