No Fap November

Originally Posted by Peep Game

Originally Posted by NobleKane

i dont understand this. how is it hard for you guys not to fap for a month if you are having sex??
Well I can only speak for the dude's who may be in long-distance relationships. That's why I think every no-fap thing should be No Fap/No Tap, cause
the no fap is useless if you have steady sex.

yeah it's like telling us not to eat mcdonald's for a month, but we can still eat pizza

Originally Posted by NobleKane

i dont understand this. how is it hard for you guys not to fap for a month if you are having sex??
 I think every no-fap thing should be No Fap/No Tap, cause
the no fap is useless if you have steady sex. 
This.

I dunno about you guys, but I've been doing no fap, no tap..... and no shave. It's going to start hurting in two weeks.

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
@ that gif.

Im actually a week in this... First five days were Prolly the hardest and i think its getting easier... Honestly guys just cut out the sites and you wouldnt give in so easily.... Thats like fantasizing about fast food while your on a diet and you come to mcdonalds just to smell the fries.... OF COURSE your gonna go ham on those fries

Today was easy was out the whole day, also have to hit the books this weekend for a test, so far so good

After seeing the Ava Devine gif I had to scroll down to type this.
Took a couple of breaths so now Im feel okay.

One day at a time. I can't lose!!!

Originally Posted by EveryDayKicks

Come Dec. 1st...Holly Michaels is getting every ounce I have
laugh.gif
embarassed.gif
pimp.gif

....If I can hold out until then...

Spoiler [+]
6t0jt0.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Someone sent this to me on my phone a couple days ago

@FourReal Word
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

serious question till this day im wondering how the hell does that thing happen to ava devine

Back
Top Bottom