No Fap November

Don't understand why anyone would wanna participate in this... Self discipline maybe?

Meh... for me, it's a way to relieve extra testosterone. Especially when you have to do work for some yambs. If I have to drive more than 30 mins for a female, I'm likely to reconsider (think about gas prices, the whole foreplay part, whether she swallows, the awkwardness of me wanting to leave after, etc), and decide it much easier to just rub one out. I never feel bad afterwards.
Extra testosterone? How much is extra? And how do you know when you have extra testosterone to spare?
laugh.gif

And beatin it doesn't "clear your mind" like you think, it just makes you less motivated.

I'm 5 months strong.

count me in!!! we all need each other in this for the motivation to stay alive!! and to all you trolls that come in here late in the month with the "pics" i WILL report you

wait it's not november yet!..i need to get this last one off..been on a 3 day strike, but this presssures killing me!
ohwell.gif

in it to win it. Im gonna delete all my pron bookmarks, and videos tonight after one last session lol.

Im like 200+ days strong... Besides all the energy , drive and focus you will really figure some things out about yourself

real talks this is going to be really hard for me, what do i have to do not to flap. Seriously i can't sleep without busting a few nuts 

Back
Top Bottom