No Huarache retroes? What happened?

Don't seem to see any promo on the Huaraches, especially the running shoes. What happened? No sales? Dont see them alot in ebay too. These are one of the best classics and comfy shoes to wear! 
0d135423ee846c9c39ea546b2ef831ac303f85f.pjpg

Don't seem to see any promo on the Huaraches, especially the running shoes. What happened? No sales? Dont see them alot in ebay too. These are one of the best classics and comfy shoes to wear! 
0d135423ee846c9c39ea546b2ef831ac303f85f.pjpg

With all the %@*! that Nike is dropping on us right now I think we'll see these soon.

With all the %@*! that Nike is dropping on us right now I think we'll see these soon.

The Trainer Huaraches are coming out next year. I'm waiting for the Flights to eventually come out.

The Trainer Huaraches are coming out next year. I'm waiting for the Flights to eventually come out.

I've been wondering the same thing.  Absolutely they need to re-retro the Huarache LE, it's been 10 years.  How many re-retros of the AM '90s have we had since then?  I'd like to see the scream green cw and this blk/purple cw.

e2c363b542854404a64f5c88382bb4fa06735101.pjpg

I've been wondering the same thing.  Absolutely they need to re-retro the Huarache LE, it's been 10 years.  How many re-retros of the AM '90s have we had since then?  I'd like to see the scream green cw and this blk/purple cw.

e2c363b542854404a64f5c88382bb4fa06735101.pjpg

I remember in 08 or so there were pics of a couple pairs that were supposed to release...I remember a white/red/grey pair and white/grey/orange. They both had graphics like the Jordan 8s (that scratch type graphic) on the sides.

I don't think they ever released....

I remember in 08 or so there were pics of a couple pairs that were supposed to release...I remember a white/red/grey pair and white/grey/orange. They both had graphics like the Jordan 8s (that scratch type graphic) on the sides.

I don't think they ever released....

i want some retros too, they are so comfortable i just got my first pair

off topic, but can anyone tell me what pricerange this cw should run?

i want some retros too, they are so comfortable i just got my first pair

off topic, but can anyone tell me what pricerange this cw should run?

Valmonte, good post these should have been re-retro'd by now. In 2000 when these things were initially retro'd they flopped SUPER hard. The outlets in Riverhead NY had multiples of an entire size run for 20 bucks a pop and they were still sitting. I picked up one pair at 20 bucks and loved them. I'm sure Nike will bring these back their overdue. Would love to have these back in the collection.

Valmonte, good post these should have been re-retro'd by now. In 2000 when these things were initially retro'd they flopped SUPER hard. The outlets in Riverhead NY had multiples of an entire size run for 20 bucks a pop and they were still sitting. I picked up one pair at 20 bucks and loved them. I'm sure Nike will bring these back their overdue. Would love to have these back in the collection.

Huarche BBall retros are LOOOONG overdue as they were supposed to be a 2010 release and it looks like it never happened.

Huarache runners are one of my all time favorite kicks, and it kills me that they won't just retro the OG colorway again. With all the doo-doo they drop on us on repeat we can't get something that everybody's been asking for for like the last 7 years.

Huarche BBall retros are LOOOONG overdue as they were supposed to be a 2010 release and it looks like it never happened.

Huarache runners are one of my all time favorite kicks, and it kills me that they won't just retro the OG colorway again. With all the doo-doo they drop on us on repeat we can't get something that everybody's been asking for for like the last 7 years.

Back
Top Bottom