no-jerk july....a little yambition mixed in... sup widdit?

Bout to empty a clip before bed tonight and get ready for the long haul..... Good luck to all.

IN.

Imma be working everyday for the last half of the month,should help me out.

Put Me in ricky, i leave for virginia next month, and i think this will definitley help me with The yamb aquisition up there. Fresh outta high school and ready to dig deep in some yambs. ..smokin
what part of VA you going to?

I used to believe in the theory of fapping causing acne. But its actually because of my over production of sebum so after I solved that problem and my face has been smoother than a baby's bottom. I been fapping nonchalantly the past few months without any regards for my mental health. I might try to go through with this for the entire month just to see if it actually has an effect.

well fellas it's 1:24am and now i gotta stay out of my fave threads for a month.  this better be worth it

Last edited:
what part of VA you going to?I gotta explore a bit . But why you ask? You know a couple places where the yambs be?
Im goin up to hampton for a bit , then prolly movin to Va beach. Im not really sure where ill be livin at because I wanna be where the yambs be.

Last edited:
I'm in. July is bout to be real tough. A ton of work to do and my lady is out of town. But eff it. 

Back
Top Bottom