no-jerk july....a little yambition mixed in... sup widdit?

Seriously the lack of will power...at least go a week damb :lol:

Still in day three. Whenever i feel like i want to i just do push ups untill i can't anymore.

Count me in.

I know the temptation can be a mutha but damn. It's only been 2 days and cats are already dropping out.
Have some damn self-control.

Last edited:
Almost lost it today. Woke up, standing up didnt know what else to do so i just waited out da storm. And im still in this. Woowoo

So what are the benifits to no jerk july

Anyways im in

Last edited:
blah.... passed up on a young'n earlier...

i'm about to be 24... i feel awkward holla'n at chicks in college...

feel like they're all 19...

21 and older, let another ***** mold her...

Idgaf bout age. If dey want da d dey will get it and bounce as soon as i give her somthing to drink

Man this No Fap month just feels weird to me. I just don't feel an urge to fap all of a sudden. I think it's because I've been going for a 30 minute run every day.

EDIT Gave in. Remembered there's no real advantage in doing this.

Last edited:
This is hard to do when u on the internet 8+ hours a day I'm tryna fight it but kelly divine calling my name.

This is hard to do when u on the internet 8+ hours a day I'm tryna fight it but kelly divine calling my name.
Stay tough, fam. Just think of that post-fap, disgusted feeling. Cleaning up, etc. Or do a few push ups. I'm about to take a cold shower and hop on CoD so I don't get the urge
laugh.gif

today went smoothly. really not a big urge to fab. cept in when waking up, but after dat it was a smooth sailing. just keeping myself occupied. oh also warning. i almost lost it when checking out dat 50 cent beef thread. tattedholly almost made me spit. kept calm and closed it asap and went to go do somthang. still in this after 3 days.

already fabbed to dat pic last month

so im good.

Keep strong

Last edited:
Man this No Fap month just feels weird to me. I just don't feel an urge to fap all of a sudden. I think it's because I've been going for a 30 minute run every day.

EDIT Gave in. Remembered there's no real advantage in doing this.

Lol, the last comment just made yourself sound bitter. I don't want to jynx myself but it has been smooth sailing.

90% of the time i fap, when i finish i ask myself "why did i just fap???"

thats pretty much whats keeping me strong for 3 days now

Stay tough, fam. Just think of that post-fap, disgusted feeling. Cleaning up, etc. Or do a few push ups. I'm about to take a cold shower and hop on CoD so I don't get the urge
laugh.gif
Failed yesterday. I haz shame. 
tired.gif
 Rest of you guys stay strong.

I'm out. Chilling at home on this 4th of July not doing a damn thing since I have to work early in the morning, got bored and just had the urge to rub one out :rolleyes

Still in this bish. All da way to da end. Exactly what someone said before. When i fabbed and then , That feeling after. No sir i dont want to experience dat. Im good.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom