whos in?
contestants

odog24

calibeebee 

703 hw

zyzz 

patrickbateman

thizizdray

I will never understand NT's obsession with this.

I forgot to update the may one, but I failed after about 12 days. I'm gonna try this until I %!++%%% succeed!! COUNT ME IN!!!

This is getting ridiculous. You guys have a damn support group for your fap issues and every week its some new thread.

yeahhhh don't need a new thread every month.
Just start one main no fap thread and leave it at that.

4f0c9f5359a29.gif

IN

laugh.gif
You fools do this EVERY month. I think ya'll should just give up on fappin' in general.

I been fap free for years. Get ya'll some buns. You won't even think about fappin' if you get some on a consistent basis.

The funny part about these threads are the titles,

NO JERKIN JUNE
NO FAP FEBRUARY (or something like that)
NO JACKING JANUARY

etc.

^^ I fail to see the humor...

Someone clue me in as to wats going on that these pop up monthly? Why do u dudes wanna share the face that ur fap free with hundreds of MALE strangers? inquiring minds would love to kno

Summer is not a good time to do this with all these chicks walking around the city in daisy dukes and tanktops. Too much temptation.

Originally Posted by VA757VA

^^ I fail to see the humor...

Someone clue me in as to wats going on that these pop up monthly? Why do u dudes wanna share the face that ur fap free with hundreds of MALE strangers? inquiring minds would love to kno

group support.

Originally Posted by PRIME

laugh.gif
You fools do this EVERY month. I think ya'll should just give up on fappin' in general.

I been fap free for years. Get ya'll some buns. You won't even think about fappin' if you get some on a consistent basis.
Nonsense.

enough with this already, like dude said above get some consistant cheeks, it aint hard

Does it count when your fappin in front of a gals face with her mouth wide open?
eek.gif

Spoiler [+]
please dont ban me. :/

It's not about not getting cheeks cause I still get those regularly, I just wanna break this addiction
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by akajaedeuce

I will never understand NT's obsession with this.

Me either. Can we have these threads banned? This ain't funny no more.

Back
Top Bottom