No love for Cactus Foams?

Yeah I know, they're not the samples that everyone loved. But they are still a SICK shoe. I love my pair and actually prefer them over the samples...thesolid colored sole stands out more than the translucent samples. I have a feeling alot of people are going to regret sleeping on these and the black/reds inthe future...what do you guys think about these?

Still sitting at my Foot Locker. They're alright. Should have bought black/red though
tired.gif

i love both......still tryna find the all black ones. might pick up another pair of cactus' cause for some reason i see these being sought after a whilefrom now.

my athletes foot still has them idk what sizes tho i might eventually pick up a pair if they sit there long enough

i love them (except the left shoe on these and the all blacks dig into my ankle...anyone else?)
actually wore'm twice last week.

Sorry, even though I have a pair. they are still not like the samples. It was a big letdown and one that I cannot let go of.

I could not bring myself to spned money on a major letdown. The samples would have been damn near grail status for me, and these are a mere poop stain on theFoamposite legacy.

Nothing special to me, but I can definately see these to be highly sought after in the future.

I was one of the many who cursed the decision not to release the sample version. But I have grown to love these as I do all Foamposites (well almost all lol).

As far as bein highly sought after in the future, I doubt it. This generation is more into Dunks and those doofy lookin Adidas EQT things. Now those I can seebeing highly sought after in the next 5-10 years.

^^^
Now that is a highly sought after shoe if there ever was one lol. Those and the original Foam One are Hall of Famers in my book.

my least favorite foam that was released last year...

I'm on the fence bout em, the cactus green is too bright for my liking sorta

Originally Posted by whyte1der05five

Originally Posted by RavageBX

Really what I want is some voltages though
ohwell.gif
156bl3o.jpg

2nlddky.jpg
nice pic, but i never seen why people like these soo much, I bet alot of people just like em cuz they OG's, i think they ok, not all that

Back
Top Bottom