No love For the female GOAT? Mary J. Blige comes out this week

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/8/87/Mary-j-blige-stronger-with-each-tear+hhglobalizado.jpg

1. "Tonight" - (produced by: The Runners and Konvict Music) - 4:00
  2. "The One" (featuring Drake) - (writers: Mary J. Blige, Aubrey Graham) (producer: Darkchild) - 3:14
  3. "Said and Done" - (writer: Ryan Leslie) (producer: Ryan Leslie) - 3:23
  4. "Good Love" (featuring T.I.) - (writer: Ne-Yo) (produced by: Stereotypes, co-producer: Ne-Yo) - 4:01
  5. "I Feel Good" - (writer: Blige, Ne-Yo, Tor Erik Hermansen and Mikkel Eriksen) (producer: Stargate, co-producer: Ne-Yo) - 3:47
  6. "I Am" - (writer: Blige, Johntá Austin, Tor Erik Hermansen and Mikkel Eriksen) (producer: Stargate) - 3:23
  7. "Each Tear" - (writer: Blige, Johntá Austin, Mitchum Chin, Dwayne Chin-Quee) (producer: Supa Dups) - 4:15
  8. "I Love U (Yes I Du)" - (producer: Polow Da Don) - 3:23
  9. "We Got Hood Love" (featuring Trey Songz) - (writer: Blige, Johntá Austin) (producer: Bryan Michael Cox & Kendrick Dean) - 4:15
  10. "Kitchen" - (writer: Blige, T. Nash) (producer: Tricky Stewart & The-Dream) - 4:31
  11. "In the Morning" - (writer: Blige, Anesha Birchett, Antea Birchett) (producer: D. Emile, co-producer: Ron Fair) - 4:36
  12. "Color" (from the motion picture Precious) - (writer: Blige, Raphael Saadiq, LaNeah Menzies) (producer: Raphael Saadiq) - 5:31
pimp.gif

im check this out now and see how my baby did, she always come out with great albums from top to bottom

::

HAVING SERIOUS DOUBTS ABOUT THE QUALITY OF THIS ALBUM!!!

Just look at that tracklisting, just reads like it's gonna be too synthesized and over-produced beats

....Just llisten to the LEAKS so far, just SOUND like they're too synthesized and over-produced

Best song so far is "Stronger"
Seems like this album is named after it
and
yet
it's not even included on the tracklisting?!?!? Kendu what's really good

I repeat,
have my doubts about the quality of this album.
Bracing myself for disappointment.
Damm Mary....

but it's okay, Jay-Z released a Blueprint 3...

::

She's lookin' good on that cover and all that,but to be perfecrly honest.............i'm not even really feeling the material and haven't beenfor a while now.

MJB could spell every word wrong and she'll still be the Queen
laugh.gif
. These other R&B chicks don't compare whatsoever.

That being said... I'm kinda leaning towards what ZSong said. I'm expecting the worst.... and hoping for the best.

not bad IMO

but she could of left "Kitchen" off the Album you could tell Dream wrote that #*@%. had his writting style ALL OVER IT
laugh.gif

why the track with here and jazmine sullivan not make the cut? that %!!! knocks

BUMP!

I don't think this has been posted yet,but at the release party for her album on the 24th,Mary punched Kendu (her husband) in the face because he wasapparently kickin' it to some waitresses!The video is on Youtube if someone could get it from there (can only do so much on this cell phone).After sheassaulted him,witnesses say that she yelled out "WHAT YOU GON' DO HUH?........YOU GON' CHRIS BROWN ME!!!!!!!"
Shortly afterwards,Ken was kicked out of the release party (like he did something wrong!) and Mary left shortly afterwards.

I'd love to hear how NT feels about this one!

i like it but i don't own any other mary cds to compare it to...

listen to I AM all the way home yesterday...thats like a hour 30 min lol

I didn't know Mary was that.... slow.

I'm looking at her twitter now, disgusting.

Good morning Fam! Sending you some love this morning while I continue to permote the album!
TNT, CHRISTMAS IN WASHIGTON 8pm.

U all mean so much 2 me and I'm so greatfull, so thankful for your love, support and prayers. Couldn't have done any of this without U

sick.gif

Originally Posted by Ruxxx

She's lookin' good on that cover and all that,but to be perfecrly honest.............i'm not even really feeling the material and haven't been for a while now.
me neither.

Back
Top Bottom