No Masters of Sex thread?

the nomad

Banned
This show is the bomb low key ...used to have a crush on Lizzy Caplan since Cloverfield. But Caitlin Fitzgerald is my boo though.  Her eyes are so deep and intense.

Based on a true story if that matters...

I like roasted pumpkin seeds with sea salt
indifferent.gif

Just looked up the girls in your OP.... Good lord, you have an awful taste in woman! :x Disgusting bro.

This show is the bomb low key ...used to have a crush on Lizzy Caplan since Cloverfield. But Caitlin Fitzgerald is my boo though.  Her eyes are so deep and intense.

Based on a true story if that matters...

I ******G LOVE CLOVERFIELD.

I love Lizzy's looks as well but let's be for real, Odette Annable stole the film, while Jessica Lucasjust edged out Lizzy.

I have a few eps on my comp but I've yet to watch it. The previews that aired during Dexter had me excited as hell but all the momentum died down for me.

Last edited:
Lizzy's body on True Blood
mean.gif
 ...yall trippin'.

And talking bad about Caitlin Fitzgerald will get you some problems with me. That woman is beautiful.

Last edited:
Y'all trippin' ...I welcome someone to find an ugly picture of Caitlin Fitzgerald.

Thought there was a thread on this show but nobody posted in it but I dunno.

Another strong ep imo.

Yes the women on this show are fine. Lizzy Caplan is sexy for other reasons besides her looks. She always seems about that freak life in most of her roles. Other chicks are fine too. The blonde secretary can get it :evil: Scully's daughter. I'd even give that blonde pro a ride.

I'd even bang Scully's wife.

I'd definitely bang Julianne Nicholson. Them prude freaks. Plus she on Boardwalk Empire.

The show is really interesting. Sheen is doing a good job as Masters. It isn't as apparent that these white dudes in the 50s and 60s were pretty layered characters given the forced modest and regressed lifestyles they had to stick to (similar a bit to Mad Men) and he does a very good job showing that some do.

Last edited:
:lol:

I like how Masters dropped this denial logic to convince Virgina to keep banging him. It's not an affair, it's just something else and not so much making her think that but spitting game to the point that she gave up what she had and wants to keep having sex with him.

Nice to see Marie Schrader in this. Hope she gets banged soon.

Caught the first 2 episodes. The women who work at the hospital are so fine and a few are freaks.

masters is a scumbag for making his wife think she's the problem. She's over there thinking she's inadequate and always down on herself while 3 people know the truth.

I was about to say
Meth coming to shut this down
Then I read the post :lol:

thread for this is worse than veep, yall sleep.
officially comes back for season 3 on july 12th

1st ep official released:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom