No more Retro Cards?

Originally Posted by mjshoefanatic

If you haven't got retro cards I-XV by now then YOU SUCK!

laugh.gif
I agree

i really do wish the retro card came with every shoe i juss need a 9 card 6 cause they never made a 16 retro card or higher unless u count the little cardboard ishh that come with 20s and %*% like that

i really do wish the retro card came with every shoe i juss need a 9 card 6 cause they never made a 16 retro card or higher unless u count the little cardboard ishh that come with 20s and ++% like that

when i was younger the cards were nice...it had to be in the box or else....better quality and bringing back the NIKE would be better than retro cardsthough....

i want them back its hype getting a new pair and then having the retro card yall feel me????

Retro cards are nice. You get to look at 1-23 and good conversation piece to school on young cats that just started.

its always hype getting a new pair for me yea i would much rather have the shoes but still i had no problem with retro cards yea i know there a peice of paperbut still

I did like the retro card, thought they were cool. But at the same time I care about about the kicks more than the retro card..... meh

If i got the kicks im happy im not going to die over a retro card but i thought they where cool

it does take away from the excitement of getting new jordans these days...smh

R.I.P
the
Retro Card

Man I just got in the game this year so I only got the V retro card from my Grapes
I wish JB would bring them back
Those pictures are epic and they make the shoe even nicer

I liked 'em ,but once youve got a version of a retro,be it 1 thru 22 ,all the cards are the same for each number ..

I think Retros should be more individualized for each retro brand J drops,, fresh designs and/or MJ highlight pics ,
with a discription of what inspired the c/w...

Each retro J's ,retro card ,should never be indentical to the last..
Itd be more of a collectors item,,if they dropped like that imo........

Back
Top Bottom