no more

I can't deal with everything I'm going through. A little with friends. A little with family. Also my job too. We all had some crazy thoughts at one time right? But i honestly don't care anymore. I haven't gotten a good nights sleep in forever. I am just at my limit right now. I don't know what to do. And its like people I talk to tell me to suck it up pretty much. Well that's easy for them to say cause they have it a lot better than I do. I used to be afraid of feeling like this because of the things I would think about. Crazy as it sounds, I'm not afraid anymore. I feel like running away or something. I never did anything to anybody so I have no clue as to why I just hit rock bottom. I can't deal with life anymore its just too much right now

If you honestly don't care, then you might as well tell us in great detail what you're going through, empty it all out.

If you don't, then you care, which probably means you're due to rub one out & take a nap.

2 Corinthians 12:9 - And he said unto me, My grace is sufficient for you: for my strength is made perfect in weakness. Most gladly therefore will I rather boast in my weaknesses, that the power of Christ may rest upon me.
When we are weak in ourselves, then we are strong in the grace of our Lord Jesus Christ; when we feel that we are weak in ourselves, then we go to Christ, receive strength from him, and enjoy most the supplies of Divine strength and grace.

Last edited:
If you honestly don't care, then you might as well tell us in great detail what you're going through, empty it all out.

If you don't, then you care, which probably means you're due to rub one out & take a nap.
roll.gif

I can't deal with everything I'm going through. A little with friends. A little with family. Also my job too. We all had some crazy thoughts at one time right? But i honestly don't care anymore. I haven't gotten a good nights sleep in forever. I am just at my limit right now. I don't know what to do. And its like people I talk to tell me to suck it up pretty much. Well that's easy for them to say cause they have it a lot better than I do. I used to be afraid of feeling like this because of the things I would think about. Crazy as it sounds, I'm not afraid anymore. I feel like running away or something. I never did anything to anybody so I have no clue as to why I just hit rock bottom. I can't deal with life anymore its just too much right now

What's your financial situation looking like? It may be time to take a trip, my friend.

Back
Top Bottom