No Motion Lotion May Vol. no releasing of kids at ALL!!

1ekk5x.jpg

List updated. Title updated. see ya in five pages.

does "no fap may" count if you pulled out and finished? is that a DQ?

im not doing "no shoot may"..........im already done as of an hour ago

Originally Posted by calibeebee

2. Cross the finish line or don't enter the race. No playing "just the tip." If you're gonna have actual intercourse with a female, you're gonna have to bust, because if you are left with blue balls, it is medically unsafe to continue on after that point.

I'm not even participating, but thats just dumb. Especially, if you're in any type of relationship. You're asking to be cheated on. Stop trying to put the bunz you not getting on everyone else.

this is sickening, people only discussing masturbating on a sneaker forum. Oh yeah, thats why all the girls disappear after a while..

Originally Posted by Prada G

Impossible.
I have to get dome/smash/tug

im sorry but if these dudes are purposely not getting cheeks (i know they cant be because most arent getting them) this is absolutely the worst thread in NT history.

Originally Posted by StreetSmarts

this is sickening, people only discussing masturbating on a sneaker forum. Oh yeah, thats why all the girls disappear after a while..

If guys come to NT to interact with women then they have other problems. 
As far as I'm concerned NT is strictly for the fellas. You wouldn't let your girl play poker with the guys would you?

though i do find the subject matter odd
...but this is the general section...
grin.gif

You can do anything if you dream it.

You act like women don't masturbate.

but there is no need to talk about this openly, take that to faptalk.com. what ever happen to the rules about this is a all-ages friendly board. I know this kind of topic isnt encouraged or promoted but its definitely allowed. Think about it your talking about MASTURBATING, to a bunch of dudes btw. lol funny little nters

Back
Top Bottom