no plans for saturday unappreciation

I failed
tired.gif

was suppose to be going to see a movie with a couple of friends(my boy and his sister), she's out of town and we waiting on that...
call girl 1 I met tuesday, voice mail(I have a feeling she aint calling back, texting didn't go the best
laugh.gif
I'll take that L)
call girl 2 I been talking to for a while, she at work right now and got something with the girls later...whatever
call girl 3 I've known for a while now, she messed her phone up ONCE AGAIN and can't get any calls until later this week(found out through a funnyvoice mail, explained a lot actually)
text girl 4, waiting on a text back...it was a desperation attempt that's gonna fall short unless something crazy happens...I tried though.

but now it's a night of mario kart and NT
edit- girl 4's at a family reunion now in another state
eyes.gif

I guess I COULD keep going down the list but this got old quick, can't wait for late night NT
laugh.gif
eyes.gif
so bittersweet

laugh.gif
dang with all those options not one person came through? That does suck.

I like not having plans every weekend.

Originally Posted by Elocin023

laugh.gif
dang with all those options not one person came through? That does suck.

I like not having plans every weekend.
yea don't get me wrong, I'm a simple guy that doesn't have to do something every weekend, BUT I wanted to do something today and wassuppose to, so that put me in the mood to...

5 failed options later a feeling of despair ensues and here I am
laugh.gif

I don't know if I'm more bored now that I'm doing nothing again, or more surprised that NOBODY is coming through right now though, I mean damn

it is nice to be saving a little money I otherwise would've been spending today though
happy.gif
grin.gif

I was supposed to go to Six Flags today, but instead I'm going tomorrow. So I've got nothing to do today, just like most days

yeah i got nothin to do either, just goin to the mall check out the regular stores like finishline and lids and all that, and getting some chick-fil-a

My night is going to be boring as well. I'm going to go hang out with a couple of friends but nothing special...oh well, at least the weather is great.

well i had a busy day, but the night plans fell threw.

-Aunt and Uncle took Cypress Hill/Kid Rock tickets
-My Boy bailed on Kid Cudi concert

I guess its time to hit up the little black book.

Originally Posted by needsomejays

yeah i got nothin to do either, just goin to the mall check out the regular stores like finishline and lids and all that, and getting some chick-fil-a
man that sounds like me a few minutes ago, those were my exact plans, BUT I'm not feeling the mall thing right now, I'll end up seeingsome shoes, a hat, or a polo I want and everybody knows I don't need anymore of any of that, don't feel like dealing with the temptation today

smh.gif
Gonna go get some food later. But other than that, it's Midnight Club LA & NCAA 10

Just woke up at 4:30 in the afternoon today. I have been an insomniac this entire week. I'm going to play Fight Night and San Andreas with my friendstonight.

i was tryna see big sean today, but no ride...
wanna see my girl tonight, but no ride! **#$ me!!!

having to close on a sat night and get out at 1:15am at the earliest UNAPPRECIATION

Well my XBOX 360 Elite got the red lights today.......Warranty expired...Had to cop a new one SMH

I have plans with my new 360
tired.gif

Originally Posted by ev209

having to close on a sat night and get out at 1:15am at the earliest UNAPPRECIATION
Be happy that you have a job right now. There are people who wouldn't mind closing late.

I don't feel like going out. Its too hot and I don't want to be anywhere near 42nd (where my mom and brother plan to go). I was out earlier andthat's enough for me.

Eh its the opposite for me people been asking me all day to chill but I'm salty no one wants to come to this party we were supposed to go to everyoneflopped on it
mad.gif
So now I'm waiting for a friend to get his car whichif he does we just gonna be cruisin around
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom