No Retreat, No Surrender is the BEST MOVIE EVARRRR!!! Vol. RJ Soul GLO

eclectic e

Banned
Joined Nov 17, 2007
What kind of training is this?

But real talk, I saw this movie for the first time not too long ago.

I thought JCVD was gonna be the main character

Anyways, I always wondered where that one gif came from

Joined Apr 25, 2008
Very Ayocious. But damn what was dude working out doing that? how to hump dude if he sits on him during the fight?

Joined Sep 30, 2008

"Revolutionary Gayness"

Son is eating a fudge bar, mad content to sitting on another mans meat.

The way he pops his head into that scene like a Pedobear

Joined Sep 30, 2008

That trailer.

Dude flying out of the ring like Jazzy Jeff at 0:32

Bruce Lee coming back from the dead to train [color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Karate[/color]

The situps off the basketball hoop

Van Damme strangling dude with a cable

Homie throws him hands up in some gay mix of kung fu, Capoeira and Muay Thai....."You're good...I get better"

Him going to JCVD's body like Martin vs the rat....

I have to see this movie tonight.

Joined Sep 30, 2008
mrcapablanca (6 hours ago) Show Hide

0 [url=] [url=][/url][/url]
Marked as spam
Reply | Spam

Script:
hi ya, ahhh, rrrr, haaaa, hiya ,ahrrrhi ya, ahhh, rrrr, haaaa, hiya ,ahrrrhi ya, ahhh, rrrr, haaaa, hiya ,ahrrrhi ya, ahhh, rrrr, haaaa, hiya ,ahrrrhi ya, ahhh, rrrr, haaaa, hiya ,ahrrrhi ya, ahhh, rrrr, haaaa, hiya ,ahrrrhi ya, ahhh, rrrr, haaaa, hiya ,ahrrrhi ya, ahhh, rrrr, haaaa, hiya ,ahrrrhi ya, ahhh, rrrr, haaaa, hiya ,ahrrrhi ya, ahhh, rrrr, haaaa, hiya ,ahrrrhi ya, ahhh, rrrr, haaaa, hiya ,ahrrrhi ya, ahhh, rrrr, haaaa, hiya ,ahrrrhi ya, ahhh, rrrr, haaaa, hiya ,ahrrrhi ya, ahh

eclectic e

Banned
Joined Nov 17, 2007
Originally Posted by HueyP in LouieV

That trailer.

Dude flying out of the ring like Jazzy Jeff at 0:32

Bruce Lee coming back from the dead to train [color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Karate[/color]

The situps off the basketball hoop

Van Damme strangling dude with a cable

Homie throws him hands up in some gay mix of kung fu, Capoeira and Muay Thai....."You're good...I get better"

Him going to JCVD's body like Martin vs the rat....

I have to see this movie tonight.

Real Talk though, this movie is straight up hilarious. The main characters dad is the softest fighter ever.

The black dude R.J. was on that old school Breakin' tip.

Joined Jul 1, 2008
Originally Posted by HueyP in LouieV

mrcapablanca (6 hours ago) Show Hide

Marked as spam
Reply | Spam

Script:
hi ya, ahhh, rrrr, haaaa, hiya ,ahrrrhi ya, ahhh, rrrr, haaaa, hiya ,ahrrrhi ya, ahhh, rrrr, haaaa, hiya ,ahrrrhi ya, ahhh, rrrr, haaaa, hiya ,ahrrrhi ya, ahhh, rrrr, haaaa, hiya ,ahrrrhi ya, ahhh, rrrr, haaaa, hiya ,ahrrrhi ya, ahhh, rrrr, haaaa, hiya ,ahrrrhi ya, ahhh, rrrr, haaaa, hiya ,ahrrrhi ya, ahhh, rrrr, haaaa, hiya ,ahrrrhi ya, ahhh, rrrr, haaaa, hiya ,ahrrrhi ya, ahhh, rrrr, haaaa, hiya ,ahrrrhi ya, ahhh, rrrr, haaaa, hiya ,ahrrrhi ya, ahhh, rrrr, haaaa, hiya ,ahrrrhi ya, ahh

You wouldn't want Quentin Tarantino to write the script for a Kung Fu flick would you?
Of course you would, it's +*+%%$' Tarantino.

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now