NOAH Clothing

Picked up some pocket tees and now I'm a believer :smokin mad that I missed out on the older colors. Definitely plan on hitting up the store this summer

Last edited:
Picked up some pocket tees and now I'm a believer
smokin.gif
mad that I missed out on the older colors. Definitely plan on hitting up the store this summer
was gonna go to the store today and pick up a pocket tee but decided not to

wish i would have gone lol

check ur email if u replied to their blog post regarding their packaging 

Thanks for the code JPS JPS

Finally going to try out one of these pocket tees. Went with the banana color way.

I know some of you have commented on it before, but I wish they didn't screen print "Noah" on the tee. Would have been better if it was embroidered. I abuse my tees so I'm hoping it doesn't rub off or crack after a bunch of washes.

I know some of you have commented on it before, but I wish they didn't screen print "Noah" on the tee. Would have been better if it was embroidered. I abuse my tees so I'm hoping it doesn't rub off or crack after a bunch of washes.

THIS

I bought the tees thinking it was embroidered. Fit and quality is solid but that small detail got me worried the shirt wont last over a year

Bro give me the review. I ordered the same one. Tell me everything!
i was at noah yesterday and asked dude if the pocket tee fits the same as their other tees and he said it fits a bit bigger... if that helps lol

Back
Top Bottom