NOAH Clothing

If this day goes accordingly I could possibly do that if they aren't sold out yet, it would be one tonal core logo/ one gray or navy blue logo max as its one per.

if anyone goes out there, can you update with what colors are left? If its worth it I'm making a store run tomorrow

navy and grey core logo and tonal black core logo on ssense right now if yall didnt see
edit: just checked when i posted this and most grey is gone
Thanks very much! Just copped black, size small. Free shipping and no tax + free returns if I don't like it in person.

ordered my first noah hoodie

NOAH_Youth_Crew_Hooded_Sweatshirt-2.jpg

super dope. i got so much stuff from there!

damb we all prob saw each other lol

I know lol I figured a bunch of you guys were there cleaning up. So much dope stuff at a great price.

Shoulda done a Noah NT meet up lol

We can def plan something. As an older head I always thought it was weird but met many a homey via NT irl. It's having to explain at a honeys wedding to his wife on how we met is when it gets weird.... umm the internet lol ‍♂️

We can def plan something. As an older head I always thought it was weird but met many a homey via NT irl. It's having to explain at a honeys wedding to his wife on how we met is when it gets weird.... umm the internet lol ‍♂️
Ha! Happy to meet up in SoHo sometime when I'm in NYC.

Reactions: JPS
^ same, I'm definitely down to chill with you guys, grab some food and a beer. Would be a good time.

Reactions: JPS
is everyone in here part of the Noah USA FB group?

Back
Top Bottom