NOAH Clothing

But they had a release on Thanksgiving. That's some high level hypocrisy.

I could be mistaken, but I think the gesture was more towards not supporting Black Friday. They had their physical stores and online shop closed.

-Drew

I could be mistaken, but I think the gesture was more towards not supporting Black Friday. They had their physical stores and online shop closed.

-Drew
It was towards putting too much emphasis on consumption, yet they literally had people taking time away from their family to follow a release at noon on Thanksgiving. I'm not knocking them for doing that, just dont act holier than though about not opening the day after Thanksgiving. Opening at noon on Thanksgiving was way worse than Black Friday.

It was towards putting too much emphasis on consumption, yet they literally had people taking time away from their family to follow a release at noon on Thanksgiving. I'm not knocking them for doing that, just dont act holier than though about not opening the day after Thanksgiving. Opening at noon on Thanksgiving was way worse than Black Friday.

I can see where you're coming from.
I guess I just didn't see their holier than thou attitude when they stated that they weren't opposed to shopping. All I saw was Noah raising awareness towards over consumption.

-Drew

I can see where you're coming from.
I guess I just didn't see their holier than thou attitude when they stated that they weren't opposed to shopping. All I saw was Noah raising awareness towards over consumption.

-Drew
I hear you. I'm not opposed to their message at all. They aren't wrong at all. They should have just practiced what they are preaching when they decided to have a drop at noon on Thanksgiving.

I would’ve copped thanksgiving day of it were core or Jolly Roger logo hoodies tbh

I would’ve copped thanksgiving day of it were core or Jolly Roger logo hoodies tbh
Oh me too. I think I even text you when it dropped. I'm not the one making a statement though. I openly admit I have consumption issues. :frown:

I like this brand but some of the random stuff is just so damn pricey. $90 for a damn beanie? Really? Their tees and hoodies aren't bad but the random stuff is just wild.

i think ill be getting brown
image0.png

idk why the ss is this big lmao

Lol I just grabbed a bunch of long sleeve pocket tees without ever trying them on :nerd: How's the fit on them?

Could anyone help me legit check noah's camel hoodie. There's two listings with different tags. Don't know which one is legit.
noah2.jpg noah1.jpg
VS
noah.jpg

Back
Top Bottom