NOAH Clothing

Bought a grey wings hoodie. They shipped it literally like 30 min after I placed the order.

Can't wait. Esp since the hoodie is made from Canadian fleece

Bought a grey wings hoodie. They shipped it literally like 30 min after I placed the order.

Can't wait. Esp since the hoodie is made from Canadian fleece

Youre gonna love it man. Copped the red hoody. Might head in store to cop the matching sweats on sadderday

Last edited:
Youre gonna love it man. Copped the red hoody. Might head in store to cop the matching sweats on sadderday
thats good to hear. Im just waiting for them to restock their logo hoodie... Thats the one I really want.

Hope Noah keeps releasing baby camel hoodies, love how I can still be toasty in freezing weather while wearing just a tshirt under it and to top it off when I walk in a hot building i don't become over heated. That baby camel is amazing. Let's get a burgandy colorway next season pleaseeeeee

Hope Noah keeps releasing baby camel hoodies, love how I can still be toasty in freezing weather while wearing just a tshirt under it and to top it off when I walk in a hot building i don't become over heated. That baby camel is amazing. Let's get a burgandy colorway next season pleaseeeeee

Man I'm so pissed XL sold out. It was gon be my treat yoself present for Xmas lol

I believe that Noah is the future, treats us well and let them lead the way. Show them all the beauty we posses inside. Gives us a sense of pride

I believe that Noah is the future, treats us well and let them lead the way. Show them all the beauty we posses inside. Gives us a sense of pride

As they get bigger I'm sure the way they treat their customers will change. Not in a bad way.

Generally speaking, it's really disappointing when you hear about small retail/clothing companies having bad customer service/attitudes.

Great service/attention results in customer loyalty.

Last edited:
Generally speaking, it's really disappointing when you hear about small retail/clothing companies having bad customer service/attitudes.

Great service/attention results in customer loyalty.

To me it' seems like they have a core group of people who buy regularly. As soon as they blow up it will be harder to accommodate to a larger group of customers.

When it blows up, I'm gonna miss going down and picking up tees whenever I feel like it

LMAO same dude who came into the Merona thread hating.

some NYer want to help a brotha out with a core logo tee?

nerd.gif
heading over sadder day. shoot me a PM

Got Vineyard and Citrus to go with my Sage and Natural from F/W. Should be in just in time for Vaycay.

My old code wasn't working so the homie set me up with a new one this morning. Just copped the Patchwork Track Jacket for $160 :pimp: Hoping he throws me some extras too. Actually my first NOAH piece since I was waiting to go to the store and grab some stuff. Gotta get up to NY again soon but the track jacket was needed immediately :smokin

My old code wasn't working so the homie set me up with a new one this morning. Just copped the Patchwork Track Jacket for $160 :pimp: Hoping he throws me some extras too. Actually my first NOAH piece since I was waiting to go to the store and grab some stuff. Gotta get up to NY again soon but the track jacket was needed immediately :smokin

Whaaaaaat? That is an ill price. Lol, can you hook it up?

Whaaaaaat? That is an ill price. Lol, can you hook it up?

Like I mentioned on the last page this is a personal discount I can't just drop a code in here unfortunately. If you are a small or medium and want to look out for me on a Supreme item or something then I may be able to help in the future.

Like I mentioned on the last page this is a personal discount I can't just drop a code in here unfortunately. If you are a small or medium and want to look out for me on a Supreme item or something then I may be able to help in the future.
I can easily help u w/ preme. if u can look out for accessories and what not since we wear different size i got u

Back
Top Bottom