NOAH Clothing

just wore my navy core pullover this past weekend and noticed that these feel a lot more fitted compared to the older core hoodies from past seasons anyone else feel this way?

I have a army green core and grey core from 2 years ago.

just wore my navy core pullover this past weekend and noticed that these feel a lot more fitted compared to the older core hoodies from past seasons anyone else feel this way?

I have a army green core and grey core from 2 years ago.
different blanks

Ordered a black Core hoodie in XL yesterday (through SSense), fingers crossed it fits like a Supreme XL.

Since I'm most likely banned from Supreme (haven't been able to get an order through since september 2018 ) I'm looking for a new haven :lol:

I've been checking out their stuff for a long time but finally decided to pull the trigger, can't wait to try it on :pimp:

Ordered a black Core hoodie in XL yesterday (through SSense), fingers crossed it fits like a Supreme XL.

Since I'm most likely banned from Supreme (haven't been able to get an order through since september 2018 ) I'm looking for a new haven :lol:

I've been checking out their stuff for a long time but finally decided to pull the trigger, can't wait to try it on :pimp:
Welcome to the bright side!

1FA0D88C-D742-4AE0-88AE-0A79C4F45E6B.jpeg

Can’t wait to wear it, it’s way too hot outside right now and that thing is fire :lol:

I see Noah products on the Ssense website in women’s, but not on official website? Is it the same products but with female models ?

Kicking myself for not getting the ‘Atlantic’ crewneck in a different color when available. I was sulking over the olive colorway being sold out

I wish that ‘Most Precious Blood’ was a rugby

Looking forward to this season regardless

Kicking myself for not getting the ‘Atlantic’ crewneck in a different color when available. I was sulking over the olive colorway being sold out

I wish that ‘Most Precious Blood’ was a rugby

Looking forward to this season regardless
Those even went on massive sale! Of course, I got the gray one on opening day. :D

That patchwork jacket is ****ing mean love the pieces for this upcoming season. Also anyone stop by instore today ? I wonder what they got for the first drop.

Back
Top Bottom