NOAH Clothing

I considered getting an XL in the jacket... wasn't sure how it'd fit. I was looking at the sizing measurement and it sold out. I don't really need a jacket anyway...

out of curiosity, does noah restock?

whoa puffer sold out. ya'll rich. lol, grabbed the jolly hood in charcoal, have the cores in grey and navy. Happy with this edition.

I’m glad I decided to check the site out early got the puffer and a burgundy jolly in a large figured puffer was gonna sellout and rather be safe than sorry.

Do y’all think they dropped some core logos instore as well today or just the jolly’s :emoji_thinking: need to re up on another Grey and black

thanks boss. i'll keep an eye out on the stocklists and the noah site.

i'm still debating if i want it... I'm not sure the shape is flattering. The shoulders are kind of round.
Not sure if it will drop on Ssense or Union, but worth paying attention. Also, it hasn’t dropped in store yet, so that’s another opportunity.

Notice they dropped rose, jolly rog, and winged foot pins...

Chances winged foot hoodies are next, even tho theyre usually a s/s item?

Last edited:
What an experience today in store, cool dudes for sure but after waiting all day for the shipment, seems like the store only got about 5 jackets, over a large, was told friends and fam got all the xl and xxl. You win some you lose some rite? I could definitely use an xL

Attachments

• 4603679A-B587-4A98-96CA-39CF73C0A896.jpeg
    4603679A-B587-4A98-96CA-39CF73C0A896.jpeg
    395.1 KB · Views: 287
Jolly restock online now
Thanks, got the last large for the olive. If the burgundy is available later today I’ll cop. Homegirl reminded me of the gift card she got me last year. Thought I used it all but had enough to cover the olive and half for the burgundy I’m contemplating. Don’t need anymore clothes.

Back
Top Bottom