NOAH Clothing

Was tempted but I actually was not digging any of the color combos. The hoodies are fire tho

The Adidas collaboration is up on a lot of sites that carries the Consortium line and also up on Noah's site. I was going to bite on other sites but wanted to support Noah directly and it seems like a lot of people did too as they're almost sold out now.

Ended up getting the SL72 and the socks. Love the colors, the collaboration, and what it stands for.

The Adidas collaboration is up on a lot of sites that carries the Consortium line and also up on Noah's site. I was going to bite on other sites but wanted to support Noah directly and it seems like a lot of people did too as they're almost sold out now.

Ended up getting the SL72 and the socks. Love the colors, the collaboration, and what it stands for.
SL72 sold out in cart for me, so I had to cop from another retailer. Forgot about the socks! Oh, well.

Winged Logo came for me today. Not my first choice in color, but it’s growing on me.
31C8F27A-99BF-4BB4-94B0-CE8B9C9539AB.jpeg

Idk if it was the design but I just wasn't ready to drop the cash for the tee.

Regardless, that stonewashed blue and eggplant were tuff!!!

Winged Logo came for me today. Not my first choice in color, but it’s growing on me.
31C8F27A-99BF-4BB4-94B0-CE8B9C9539AB.jpeg
Posting this on Grailed, but I figured I would let the thread know, too. Letting this light blue winged foot motto tee go for retail +ship. Realized I’m never gonna wear this color:lol: Size medium.

Back
Top Bottom