NOAH Clothing

What do you guys think about NOAH? The brand was started by Ex-Supreme Creative Director, Brendon Babenzien. I think it's pretty fresh. I'm looking to pick up a ball cap this week.

http://noahny.com

That windbreaker is cool

Threads like these are doomed though because we already assume this is your way of trying to promo something you're involved with

LOL, I wish. I have nothing to do with this brand. I was actually looking for someone to proxy me some goodies until their web shop launched earlier this afternoon.

Still pretty barebones online shop currently. Interested to see what else Babenzien does.

Logo hoodie cool but :x at them prices

Idk wassup with these new clothing brands and their agenda of trying to push over high prices with no kinda established brand yet

Prices are pretty ridiculous since there is nothing special about this stuff. But then again people were spending Hundreds on some Adidas/Kanye t-shirts today. People will buy anything these days. This stuff will sell just because it is associated with a dude that came from Supreme.

straight edge hoodie is dope bc it reminds me of being at punk shows.

wood cop for the irony doe, cuz I sure drink, smoke, and smash

Their stuff is pretty dope. I've been buying a few pieces here and there. Quality is pretty nice and the really high end stuff has materials sourced from quality manufacturers.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom