nobody is watching this Utah Jazz/OKC Thunder Game?

KD & Deron Williams
sick.gif

great game.

I am. Tie game with 8 seconds left. We need 1 stop to get it to OT and feed KD's hot hand (has 43 including 7/11 3s)

What the *%$!?! Why didn't we just keep Durant down there under the basket and go right in to him? He would have most likely drawn a foul, the red had just gone down there even a warned Miles before the ball even inbounded that he was fouling

And I know "everybody does it," but nobody carries the ball more than Deron Williams

Durant's run by himself to bring them back
sick.gif
and that block on Boozer too
pimp.gif
Great game hopefully overtime is just as good

Wow, no call! And that's the most demonstrative I have ever seen KD, just called the ref a "+!%*@ @%* #!@*#"

Thunder should've won that.. That was most definitely a foul on KD at the end of the game.. SMH at the refs
smh.gif

That was honestly one of the worst non calls I've seen. Even Utah's commentators agreed that it was an obvious foul.

It was Utah, yall know DAMN well they wasnt calling that. Yall know how it work up there....

Hate to see games end like this too....*$+%%$ up.

Wow, no call! And that's the most demonstrative I have ever seen KD

word. And even so, he was tryna contain himself....Kobe wouldve OJ Mayo'd that ref in that situation....

YUKU has been on some +@*+**@@ lately btw....

That makes up for the bull *#@* call Durant got on Miles... he gets too many calls his way as it is. He can eat that one for all I care.

Wow crazy @%+ game, def a foul but you not going to get 3 free throws @ Utah (@ OKC you're def heading to the line).

honestly, i saw it in hd and slo-mo'ed it.  it did look like durant's arm was hit, but i still need to see more angles and replays.

All the flopping Utah does, shut the !%@$ up. But yea, it should be noted even the Utah broadcast team agreed it was a foul. Here's their broadcast

Back
Top Bottom