NOCTA © / DRAKE - CLB

Anyone know where the yellow sweats in small still avail?

Grassy ***

-yons1

Haven’t worn it enough to see how well it holds up, but I feel as if the hoodie is really good quality, especially for a Nike hoodie. Very happy with it. We’ll see how it ages though.

1614962473041.png

I kind of see these in those cause of the side lol
1614962515100.png

The shoes look horrendous, but I actually like a lot of the clothing that has come out. Hoping I can get that fleece, but it keeps getting delayed. Going to be summer by the time it releases.

I personally like these. It’s very much on brand with the rest of the NOCTA vibes in my opinion. That late 90’s / 2000’s air max’s vibes. For sure I see the Moss influence, but personally reminds me of the Griffey II‘s.

That snakeskin colorway is super dope! I guess he’s adding his Jordan 11 snake inspiration for these as well. I think these will be nice! Might not be on trend on what’s going on the collab space but we shall see. I respect seeing legit trainers and classic runner aesthetic making a resurgence in the collab space. These overbuilt fashion collab shoes and the deconstructed minimalist style has gotten super lame to me personally. Happy see Drake go in his own lane!

1621066896697.jpeg

1621066931991.jpeg

It seems like they tried to go the Kanye weird dad shoe route. Joints literally look like a clearance item at shoe station.

I personally like these. It’s very much on brand with the rest of the NOCTA vibes in my opinion. That late 90’s / 2000’s air max’s vibes. For sure I see the Moss influence, but personally reminds me of the Griffey II‘s.

That snakeskin colorway is super dope! I guess he’s adding his Jordan 11 snake inspiration for these as well. I think these will be nice! Might not be on trend on what’s going on the collab space but we shall see. I respect seeing legit trainers and classic runner aesthetic making a resurgence in the collab space. These overbuilt fashion collab shoes and the deconstructed minimalist style has gotten super lame to me personally. Happy see Drake go in his own lane!

1621066896697.jpeg

1621066931991.jpeg

They do have a Griffey vibe - but the shoe is very basic and hard to form an opinion on.

Back
Top Bottom