Noisy Neighbor Unappreciation Post

I live next door to like 3 straight russian dudes. They seem to be listening to 'Bleeding Love' over and over again.

Its been playing for 4 hours.

No love bleeds that damn long
mad.gif

pimp.gif
Right now, I am that noisy neighbor and could care less about my neighbors ears

Originally Posted by SkySacrament

Slap it back at them with Backstreet Boys.
roll.gif

Yeah, I know how it feels.. My neighbor has like 4 kids each with their own plastic tricycles who ride them for hours right on the back of my house on thedriveway...
smh.gif

Originally Posted by jbeezie

I live next door to like 3 straight russian dudes. They seem to be listening to 'Bleeding Love' over and over again.

Its been playing for 4 hours.

No love bleeds that damn long
mad.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

the guy who lives above me weighs like 350 lbs.
i can hear EVERY step he takes
mad.gif

unappreciated !

the dudes that live next door to me have a Jazz Band. Drums, saxophones, the whole shebang. When they first moved in they would stay up all night playing theirmusic. After about a week I see the police lights at like 2am, one of the neighbors called the cops and that stopped it. You can still hear it a little but Iguess they got some soundproofing or something. The crazy thing is I don't even think they have any utilities except for electric, because they leave formonths at a time and it gets disconnected.

Sadly I tend to be this guy. A bunch of my friends and me like to listen to loud music on my back patio with the backdoor wide open
laugh.gif
. We get alot of
indifferent.gif
.Last week we started at like 1am after coming from a few spots downtown & didn't stop until 10am. Around 4 we moved the party inside, but the music wasstill loud. Good thing we live in a single or else I would of went to jail for disturbing the peace. Gotta stop though, had to be up for work at 1:30pm
smh.gif
. Iwas at worked trashed, but I'm like that every Saturday
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom