NOLA Sneakerheads Pickups & Info ALA,MS,TEX Welcome

What it do...I stay in Biloxi, MS but most likely moving to New Orleans soon I visited it a couple times but since im moving there I just wanted to know whats some other sneaker spots out there besides the mall, sports plus, and poltics?
Welcome to thread my dude.

alright fam what's it looking like for the bred 11 restock. I absolutely need a 7 for my lil sis, she been at me since Christmas when I struck out.

with how packed everywhere was for the HGG 13s , I'm expecting a repeat ppl will be camping . all I need to know is whose giving out tickets
I think footlocker in Oakwood and HOH the only joints getting them. Gotta call Lakeside but I know Esplanade not restocking. I need a pair sold my 12.5 and my 08s ain't gone make it to much longer.

I was in the hoh Miami vice line too, that was my 1st & last time camping. Those sprinklers were hell

I think I was number 18 or 19, ended up getting a sz8 ticket but ended up buying a 13 smh

alright fam what's it looking like for the bred 11 restock. I absolutely need a 7 for my lil sis, she been at me since Christmas when I struck out.

with how packed everywhere was for the HGG 13s , I'm expecting a repeat ppl will be camping . all I need to know is whose giving out tickets
I thought the Jordan 11 Bred restock is going to be finishline restock. Yesterday, I called Mall of Louisiana, Houma, Esplanade, and oakwood...all said no restock!!

FTL Canal and Lakeside restocking Breds both by raffle they start handing them out tomorrow. Ill post if i find anymore spots.

Quality is pretty good not the plastic leather I thought they would continue using like in the 7s
I was wondering the same.. I heard Joe Venuto say on his video on Youtube that the leather was similar to that on the recent Fire Red V retro, that leather was horrible IMO.. Hope that's not the case!

I think footlocker in Oakwood and HOH the only joints getting them. Gotta call Lakeside but I know Esplanade not restocking. I need a pair sold my 12.5 and my 08s ain't gone make it to much longer.
Both footactions & footlockers in Baton Rouge are getting them. Champs said check back on Wednesday because they were in the process of going through their shipment.

Employees said it is a small restock.

Are those guarantee tickets or raffle tickets?
In Baton Rouge some stores are doing 1st come 1st served for tickets to guarantee your pair which does not make sense because they are passing tickets out at 6 am Saturday & other stores are doing raffles in which Wednesday or Thursday is the last day to enter. You might get lucky because a lot of people dont know about it but at the same time Footaction has a shoe on display.

Looking forward to those VIIIs next month hopefully the Aquas get a confirmation date my favorite jays of all time. I wore my 07s until the sole came off literally. NoSole that connect be having you laced early I see nice!
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom