NOLA Sneakerheads Pickups & Info ALA,MS,TEX Welcome

Its a zoo Out here man.. But you already know that.. But to make your matters worst,them looking more on the Limited side.. Good luck tho.

They will be limited, and many people will be going after these because if you get the white pair and the black pair and scratch off the paint, you will basically have a pair of black/reds and a pair of royals with nikesb tags

They will be limited, and many people will be going after these because if you get the white pair and the black pair and scratch off the paint, you will basically have a pair of black/reds and a pair of royals with nikesb tags

Real Tlk? :smokin

View media item 921184
Also want all four pairs of these in June if someone can help me out sz 13 or 14. I'm still looking for the first pair SB x jordans for a non rape price sz 13 or 14!!

View media item 921188
Help me out plz!! They raping on CL and eBay let's help each other out like that boy Nuttkaze

Bro two of these pictures are the same shoe. Over time and wear and tear the shoes start to reveal the royals and banned underneath

@wasko haha ite my boy getting out game said he keeping his 1s though

@blake man I been saying Oakwood get the most numbers in the city for a while now. When I tried my hand at reselling I always made out cool there

I'm talking noise bro I can't mess with him bleu! Do u think its gonna be hard to find a sz 10.5 in those foams bleu??

Fellas we need to hook up and show these cats that's not from the dirty that we not slipping when it comes to shoes down here bcuz they think we r!!

Got my Politics x Reebok Instapump Fury in from the Lafayette Store on tuesday, just picked up the tee they did from the shop when I passed through, Nice little bit of work they did on this release.

Yall boys should come out to Gulfport this weekend for the Crawfish festival..

Do they do it right out there? I've grown accustomed to the cajun way with putting stuff in an ice chest and then dusting with more seasoning, but for me my local bar does the best crawfish on Fridays during lent. In Laf for the weekend and having our own little boil this weekend. I think I went HAM on seasoning considering it should only be about 3 sacks worth for a small gathering. I still need to take stock in what we've got for fixings for the pot.

View media item 922803

Back
Top Bottom