NOLA Sneakerheads Pickups & Info ALA,MS,TEX Welcome

What do they have at the Pearl outlet?
All they had somewhat noteworthy today was highlighter penny 5s on the hash for $89! And those awful sonic flights for $39... They've been dried up since round Christmas! They have a lot of team Jordan's and nike basketball shoes I'm more of a retro sportswear kinda guy!

Same here last time I went ended up leaving with AM '97 Highlighter Pack Blue and some KD 6 "PB&J" for my girl. The outlet here hasn't been hitting since... 2010-2011

Same here last time I went ended up leaving with AM '97 Highlighter Pack Blue and some KD 6 "PB&J" for my girl. The outlet here hasn't been hitting since... 2010-2011
That's about the last time I got a steal from the coast too! Garnett 3s for $39 in November 2010! I've seen shoes I like there since then but not for the price I like!

Some of the other outlets have the turbo green ATC's for $34 and the poison greens for $44.  Probably next week imma call and do a phone order for both if I can find them in ma size.

Where are those turbo greens???
I called one of the outlets in Las Vegas about the turbo greens last week. They had them for $34 but they only had smaller sizes. This was posted in the outlet thread last week. This is at the Chicago premium outlets.  But if you hold off on buying them they will go down even further at this location.

Last edited:
There hasn't been lately, just the same tired pairs they've had for a while. Last thing that I saw that was remotely worth it were the All Star AF1s from last year marked down to like 25, but that was back in January.

There hasn't been lately, just the same tired pairs they've had for a while. Last thing that I saw that was remotely worth it were the All Star AF1s from last year marked down to like 25, but that was back in January.
The af1s were gone round Mardi gras... They had pippen way ups for $59+ 20% and poison green atc 2s for $59 but that was pretty much it worth a mention! Lil penny gumbos were $79 and the white and reflectors were $74! I did get the Knicks Flightposites for $72 at the one in Gonzales tho!

I heard on the radio that the new Jimmy Jazz opening up in Oakwood mall this weekend is having a Nike and Jordan restock. I imagine the quantities are going to be pretty limited though.

They're just now calling it the grand opening? They were open already last weekend.

Just left the outlet in nola. I saw the atc's and the plum hyperposites for $99 ( 8.5 - 11.5). Other than that nothin else worth mentioning. Just mostly a bunch of air force 1's.

Just left the outlet in nola. I saw the atc's and the plum hyperposites for $99 ( 8.5 - 11.5). Other than that nothin else worth mentioning. Just mostly a bunch of air force 1's.
yeah man since all star weekend last year the outlet has been pretty sad

Back
Top Bottom