NOLA Sneakerheads Pickups & Info ALA,MS,TEX Welcome

Could not get through online but was able to grab a pair of 11's from Hibbett in Zachary but other than Jordans that is all you can get from that Hibbett.

Been looking for Aqua Viiis in a 13 for some time now anybody got any info on somebody with a pair in a 13 DS or VNDS? I think Im a just have to come off some dust and get the ONLY sz 13 on ebay them joints rape tough! 
frown.gif

hey guys..I have been doing some recruting..LOL!!!1 I was in the Kobe forum and a guy said something about the Easter Kobe 8 reminds him of Mardi Gras because he grew up in NOLA..so I inboxed him and told him all about our forum. I also told him to pass the word to anybody else from Louisiana...hope he becomes active!!! His Profile name is Caleb4god
haha good looking Nutt! I swear I be siked to see so may people passing through the thread showing love or just puttin on rep +1

Last edited:
Ha yeah I feel ya... It's all good. I'm no one to be worried about, but that doesn't mean we don't  have to be worried about others lurking and plotting....

DHL dropped these joints off today

I havent been copping many sneakers lately been back into the designers the last couple months. Gone wear these lil mint puppies for Easter
smokin.gif

Dag, State MVP? He's doing it big. Miss my "cool greys".
Yeap..He won a State Champ as a back-up as 8th grader!!! Lost as a back-up "to his older" in the State finals, and he won this year as a Soph. starter!!! Averaged 14.0 points, 8.1 assists, 4.3 steals and 4.1 rebounds per game and hit the game winner to send them to the state game!!!

Yeap..He won a State Champ as a back-up as 8th grader!!! Lost as a back-up "to his older" in the State finals, and he won this year as a Soph. starter!!! Averaged 14.0 points, 8.1 assists, 4.3 steals and 4.1 rebounds per game and hit the game winner to send them to the state game!!!

"It's gotta be the shoes", nah those are some crazy stats :smokin. Your lil' bro has iLL game. Lost back up to his older, brother? Y'all played finals together? And sent the team to SG? Mad skillz indeed, my dude. Big ups to him! I sense a Merit / College Scholarship in this kid's future.

"It's gotta be the shoes", nah those are some crazy stats
smokin.gif
. Your lil' bro has iLL game. Lost back up to his older, brother? Y'all played finals together? And sent the team to SG? Mad skillz indeed, my dude. Big ups to him! I sense a Merit / College Scholarship in this kid's future.
Not me..I graduated from high school in 03'..LOL!!!!

Lakeside & Esplanade both fcfs on releases tomorrow Oakwood all raffles good luck to anyone trying cop something

Back
Top Bottom