NOLA Sneakerheads Pickups & Info ALA,MS,TEX Welcome

Damn preludes were one of the top things I was looking for this weekend. If any one can throw the oop on some 2's, 5's, or 6's. Sz 10.5-11 Let me know and I got you. I'll be in town tomorrow

I was just over in line for the HoH rerelease, got a job so I had to get out of the line, and even though I know I can probably flip stuff from there for a lot, I'm not going to buy a shoe I didn't like just to flip it so it's probably all for the best that I got out of line.

Dudes are walking out with ALL KINDS of stuff though, 8-10 pairs in multiple bags.

^ nice pickups. Hope they still have some good stuff by the time i can make it out there.

What's up guys! Been lurking this thread for awhile but finally got my account reset. I may be the only female sneakerhead in here repping New Orleans lol. Anyway, was at the HOH restock this morning. They were letting in 5 at a time, letting you buy 1 pair per shoe. The footlocker opened at 9 this morning and people had gone through the line multiple times. HOH opened later on around 10:30 I think. Preludes are all gone now. When I left, the only restocks left were Bobcats and Stealths. I know for sure that they had Gamma 12s. I didnt hear anything about Gamma 11s and someone said they didn't have taxis so I dont know for sure. I got there a little late thinking they were opening for 10. For some reason the HOH was doing cash only. The Flight23 store was a letdown but if you looked through the windows on top of the store, you could see a gangload of UPS boxes so I think they may have some stuff in the works for this weekend.

The guys at Sports Plus were still working on remodeling the actual storefront this morning. They said they were shooting for opening around noon but it might be later. Who knows, there all kinds of rumors going around. Even one saying that they may have Yeezys :tongue:

City Gear in Oakwood did have BelAir 5s this morning but someone who was 10th in line said he didn't get a pair because they were sold out by the time they got to him. Either they held pairs (very possible) or they didnt get many.

I was just over in line for the HoH rerelease, got a job so I had to get out of the line, and even though I know I can probably flip stuff from there for a lot, I'm not going to buy a shoe I didn't like just to flip it so it's probably all for the best that I got out of line.

Dudes are walking out with ALL KINDS of stuff though, 8-10 pairs in multiple bags.

Yeah it was resell central out there. One cat had at least 7 people handing him bags and he would hand them more money to go back in :smh:

I highly doubt those will be back too many other shoes coming out tomorrow the jordan foot action is where I'll be but this morning was too easy for most if u wanted them they were there for the taking still kinda shocked

So I walk in HOH(late as hell). Dude like what shoes you looking for. In my head I am like dude you know you don't have any shoes I want..... Look what I have on. So I know the preludes are long gone. I say what Kobes do you have and he points to wall on the right. I see the Christmas Kobes 2. Thinking I got lucky, dude comes back to tell me just a 8 is left. Maybe I shouldn't have stopped by this chick place when I got here.

Footlocker on canal got Oreo 5s. Some LeBrons. Nothing too crazy.

I'm gonna come hit it up early tomorrow though and see if they put anything good out

Is the jordan store and HOH here for good or just because of all star weekend? Heard a few rumors around school saying it will stay and some saying they will go.

Is the jordan store and HOH here for good or just because of all star weekend? Heard a few rumors around school saying it will stay and some saying they will go.

There's a HoH that's permanent, it's the one next door to the popup that's in the Kid's Footlocker space, it just opened 3 weeks ago, it will be here from now on. The one with all the rereleases and custom station is only here for the weekend, and that Jordan Brand Footaction is normally a regular Footlocker any other week of the year.

There's also a HoH inside of Oakwood Mall, it's not as big as some of the other locations I've been in. They were definitely scrambling to get displays up this afternoon (and making a huge mess with shavings from the hangups all over the floor and the manager getting stressed)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom