NOLA Sneakerheads Pickups & Info ALA,MS,TEX Welcome

daymn so many pair of ferrari 14s
nerd.gif

Sneaker Politics in Metairie gets a lot and I think Sports Plus does from time to time, they used to get them more often in the past though.

What's good people. Just found this thread. I see yall doin your thang. Fellow NOLA recruit here

Last edited:
Where are you guys copping the infrareds from this Black Friday? Sports plus, city gear, HOH? I'm trying my luck with a bot group online

Where are you guys copping the infrareds from this Black Friday? Sports plus, city gear, HOH? I'm trying my luck with a bot group online
You probably stand a better chance at sports plus or HOH. Online releases are pointless. Those bots are relentless 

Hopefully these end up being like the White Infrareds, those kept popping up for like 3 months after the release.

Be Patient and wait for the restock in February. Nike did a restock on the Christmas Jordan 11 for the breds and gammas the following February.

Glad to see the thread still potting along. I havent copped many kicks in a while but i def missed on the DB 8s smfh used 2 ATCs and still struck out!! Sick pick ups Wasko rep +1

@walt you looking for 11s or a size 11?

i'll post a pic in the am of the few pick ups i have gotten. peace

I've mostly copped some outlet kicks. Kumquats ATC's , DT Max 96 ( red/white & silver blue ) , Air Max Pippen 1 ( navy maize ) , nike air SQ Uptempo ZM ( black /volt ) , Nike Air Griffy max 1 ( Navy / white ) and a few others. I've had to do a lot of calling around because the outlet in NOLA is wack. Although they just got in the concord foams , and the gumbo and grey/pink Penny posites

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom