NON DRINKERS? WHY NOT OR WHY'D YOU STOP?

Come from a long line of alcoholics. drink all the time but not to get drunk. Once I feel nice I stop and drink some coffee or gatorade

Last edited:
I'm giving up alcohol for a month starting now, which is something I haven't done since junior high school.

i wouldnt call myself a drinker but i do drink every now and then im literally almost the exact same person when im wasted/faded just usually a goofy person in general :lol:

Wish I could stop. I don't drink often, but when I do I always feel depressed the next day 
mean.gif

Might have something to do with alcohol being a depressant 
laugh.gif

Back in 2010-2012 I used to be that guy that had to go all in every time. Now I only drink on occasion and some holidays and only go hard every once in a while. I got me n my girl a bottle of champagne and I got 2 beers that's all for tonight. I probably won't drink again until April for my bday after today.

those of you of age of course
I quit in about 08-09.  just a little bit started giving me headaches, stomach aches, and just an overall sick feeling
Same, bro. I was the youngest one in the gang so when I turned 21, we just started drinking regularly. I gained a lot of weight. When I started losing weight, I stopped drinking and eating fast foods. This was in 2009 or so. I drink socially, but very rare. Maybe once or twice a year at a company party.

I no longer enjoy the taste, and the cals would rustle my jimmy :lol:

Last NYE everyone was throwing up eventually and all had a terrible hangover. I was good money the next morning. Never got into getting wasted of that extent.

Last edited:
I may drink every other month or so, but I hate feeling depressed the next day.

I always end up feeling down, and trying to drink in moderation is wack, so I stay away as much as possible. 

***** my stomach up too...
mean.gif

Last edited:
I'm 20

Taking in all this info
Gets expensive, man. We used to shoot pool until the bar closed while ordering liquor throughout the night. This was like every Saturday or so.

Ironically none of us drink anymore. One quit because he took up the fitness lifestyle and the other had kidney issue and had to quit alcohol.

I'm 19, most of my friends are drinkers. I enjoy nature's gift 10000x more than alcohol Cuz I can control myself while having fun. Handling DD duties tonight, bouta cool at this pregame and head out. Have fun and stay safe yall

laugh.gif

Man alcohol makes me depressed, nothing fun about it imo, then it takes a few days for my head to get back right. 

I've heard other people say they don't get depressed though. 

I tried weed a couple times and drank pretty heavily from 21-22, but now I couldn't tell you that last time I had a drink. 

2 years today i haven't had a drink of beer or any alcohol

took a toll on me and stop drinking, plus it makes you piss like hell

I rarely drink liquor these days...I enjoy an ice cold beer...

Haven't drank to throwing up in about 4 years...I refuse to get that drunk

I don't recommend alcohol for anyone who has anger problems or under a lot of real stress. You're either going to be an angry or sad drunk person and those people are not fun to be around. As I said before, alcohol in moderation is great but sadly too many people abuse it because they lack control. For those that do not drink because they have friends or family members that abuse it that is totally understandable.

30 and never drank

dont see the appeal in it and i dont like the taste of alcohol anyways

i dont need to be inebriated in order to have a good time/socialize

alcohol is a waste of money IMO

Last edited:
Been sippin on whiskey everyday since christmas, it caught up to me because my stomach wasnt ready :smh:

Never really got into it, never saw the point. Some people need to get drunk to have fun, which I can't knock. It does absolutely nothing for me, and is mostly an excuse for people to say/do certain things.
Took the words out of my mouth.

I can drink every now and than, like have a sip of a ***** drink, but I'm not gonna down ****, go hard in the club or at a party. If you need DD, I'm your man, lol.

Also my grandma was a HEAVY drunk, she could take down a 24 pack in 3 days. She had a HIGH level of alcohol tolerance, but when she got drunk she went bananas on everybody. Everyone caught it, even me. I lived with her throughout her last days, it was a struggle to see her drink, even though she was damn near dying, she stop drinking a 3 - 4 weeks before her death.

Alcohol didn't kill her, but it had an affect on her health.

Back
Top Bottom