Non-existence or Immortality

A) You are removed from existence, the space-time, snipped out of the picture. Time rewinds and you are never born. You doesn't just stop to exist, younever did exist in the first place.

or B) You will live forever. You will never die. You will outlive everyone you know, you will outlive civilization, you will outlive the universe, you willoutlive existence itself. In the end there will be just you, and nothing else.

What do you choose and why?

A with the way this world is going I'd much rather not exist. In fact the on;y reason I wake up in the morning sometimes is to take care of my grandmawhose 85.

B....think of all the things you would have experience, smashed, conquered. Theoretically, you can create your own empire, and conquer the entire universeuntil its very last day and still not die...how awesome would that be. Smashing humans of all centuries, aliens, visiting foreign planets and smashing theirambassadors of sex.

Originally Posted by Drunken Cow

B....think of all the things you would have experience, smashed, conquered. Theoretically, you can create your own empire, and conquer the entire universe until its very last day and still not die...how awesome would that be. Smashing humans of all centuries, aliens, visiting foreign planets and smashing their ambassadors of sex.

what if you could never manage to get out of poverty. What if you were born in a 3rd world country. Might be never ending hell.

If there were no emotions involved or if I could disable them, then I'd probably pick B because I'm selfish

If it's immortality complete with human feelings, then I think I'd rather be erased from existence.

id probably take A though. with B you have a few hundred years of living on earth having a good time but when the earth is done, you are just there doingnothing forever. that would be horrible

i would definately choose B. i can see the negatives but by the time the human race dies out we would be so advanced. we may even have space ships and i wouldjust travel to different planets searching. or we may already be in contact with other planets and life would be like star wars. ive always wanted to be a jedianyways. and yes i am
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by PurpleHazeInMyLungs

i would definately choose B. i can see the negatives but by the time the human race dies out we would be so advanced. we may even have space ships and i would just travel to different planets searching. or we may already be in contact with other planets and life would be like star wars. ive always wanted to be a jedi anyways. and yes i am
pimp.gif
no jedi for you.. you sadly turn into dude in your avy

Originally Posted by RECOGNIZE GAME

with choice B do i get older as time passes? or do i stay with my long shlong?

You choose the age with which you want to stop aging at.

Back
Top Bottom